Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

chao fear

-san
Kouhai
We have been waiting for this.. and is gonna appear soon...

So Will the two be even closer in the new one? or will more trouble happen?

Maybe they might marry?

So what are your opinions on the upcoming season 2?

Im just wondering what the plot is going to be about!!! I hope there is a second season and this is not a joke!!! I love Louise and the whole crew!!! Im glad there coming back for a second season I just hope they dont mess things up!!!

All I know is that I want to see Siesta in the school uniform.
tongue.gif
I hope that Siesta makes a move on Saito before Louise.

Urzu have you seen all of season 1...

I doubt siesta is any threat to saito and louise being together... i think a mage can be a thread if useing a mind control on saito..

I want to see the living arrangments in season 2... louise wont undress so easily in front of saito after season 1

I knew one season was too short, but they shouldn't have rushed the ending that much. It made the series quite disappointing in my opinion.

@chao fear: Where did you get this information? If you do not state your source of information, I will either decide to merge this thread with the original one or close it. Reason being is this can possibly end up as a similar thread to the first series. If there is truly a second season, please state where you got this information.

I agree with Kit they rush the first season a little and left a lot on the table. I think the second season will probably focus more on Louise being a "void". They never went into any real explaination of what is and how does it relate to Saito

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Dec 12 2006, 11:03 AM) I agree with Kit they rush the first season a little and left a lot on the table. I think the second season will probably focus more on Louise being a "void". They never went into any real explaination of what is and how does it relate to Saito
i was expecting a second season, cuz like you said they never actually told us anything much about her Voids powers etc... and it seems to be a big part in the story...
wink.gif

I didnt expect a second season at all. But why not? I liked Luise a lot..... she was so arrogant yet sweet at the same time. But if I was Saito, I would tame her for sure, hehehehe

what? second season already?? ow... i haven't finish watching the first season.. it's good to see louise and saito again..
smile.gif

who really cares about a 2nd season of Haruhism?! You've got to be kidding, that was by far one of the best new animes released this year.
laugh.gif

anyways it's great to hear of a 2nd season for Zero, as i also thought it was rather short and it did seem rushed as well. I hope they explain more about that mark that Saito possessed and Louise's void magic as well.

QUOTE (chao fear @ Dec 12 2006, 07:15 PM) also Your see that suzumiya haruhi seems to have a second season.. but who really cares about that? when we can watch saito and louise.
Bad call. Zero no Tsukaima is nothing compared to Haruhi.

Haruhi and Zero were both totally different and I don't think it's fair to compare the two. However, I did find Haruhi to be more original than Zero, but I did enjoy watching both a lot.
As for a second season for both, well I think things ended quite nicely in Zero. I don't think it's necessary to make a second season.... however I will probably watch it anyways
wink.gif

Haruhi however, felt cut off... too soon
sad.gif
or maybe I just want more?
smile.gif

hehe i know about the diferences between the two.

I watched both season 1 for each series.. and i will watch season 2 for them..

I knew before hand some people might go on the defencive for haruhi, So i typed to see.

I honestly thought that Zero No Tsukaima deserve a second season since the first one was really nice. One of my favourite animes this year and I felt that 13 episodes for this show, was just not enough. In the end, the last episodes were rushed just for the sake of ending the anime when there could have been a better ending than that.
rolleyes.gif

I knew they couldnt just leave louise and saito with that ending. there has to be more.. and so they are gonna give us more.. maybe a wedding will be in this one... hmm...

I gotta say if i was in saitos position i wouldnt want to return back to tokyo.. Their magical world is far better and less poluted..

Though Noble and commoner.. Even mage and familiar.. Im sure im not the only one that wants to see the duke's re-action to Louise and saito's love...

Saito either has to become a noble, or get the princess to back up him.. so he can have a relationship with louise.. Since any other attempt could get him a guillitine.. or what ever the duke(louise's papa) decides...

QUOTE (chao fear @ Dec 15 2006, 08:41 PM) I knew they couldnt just leave louise and saito with that ending. there has to be more.. and so they are gonna give us more.. maybe a wedding will be in this one... hmm...

I gotta say if i was in saitos position i wouldnt want to return back to tokyo.. Their magical world is far better and less poluted..

Though Noble and commoner.. Even mage and familiar.. Im sure im not the only one that wants to see the duke's re-action to Louise and saito's love...

Saito either has to become a noble, or get the princess to back up him.. so he can have a relationship with louise.. Since any other attempt could get him a guillitine.. or what ever the duke(louise's papa) decides...
tokyo is actually suppose to be VERY clean, TOO clean even. from what ive read, it's casuing a bit of a problem as it's weakening the japanese people's immune systems since they arn;t gettinf exposed to as many bacteria as they should be to keep their bodies producing the right antibodies.

Which would you choose?

Go back to earth that is croweded with people and tons of building and tech? and your just a normal nobody..

Or stay with a girl that loves you, on a planet with lots of open spaces, magic, clean air, also having being known as a legend?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back