What would you take?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ultima2096

-kun
Retired
So you may have watched one or thousand anime. But what I want to know is what would you take from one of your favourite anime titles into the real world?
What would it be a Gundam, a Soul Slayer, Mr Satan, Sharingan, a pokemon or maybe... just maybe Detective Conans glasses? Choose wisely...
Of course it could also be from a not so favourable anime, such as 'I'll take Shinn from GSD just to punch him in the face' - incedently this is my second choice, even though I enjoyed GSD for the most part.
But my first choice is.....
Eve, yes Eve from Black Cat.... though the whole nano assination thing would probably freak me out. So some Super Saiyan powers would suit me fine (yes I know DBZ... lets leave it at that..)

humour me!
biggrin.gif

It'd take Shinn asuka, i'd love to beat on him half the day.

EXAMPLE:

11344346978710vf.gif

Good question...

My incomplete list (no order):
Naruto's curse [ph33r m3]
The Arbalest [Full Metal Panic]
The chicks from various Harimes(Harem Animes) [Ichigo 100%, etc.]
The VR stuff from various animes [All hail the holodeck.... *locks door from inside*]
Celes Victoria.... [Vampires are hot!
biggrin.gif
]
Sakura's feathers... so she'll come see me... ^^;; [extra powers won't hurt either]
Hades from Black Cat... [*Activates infinite ammo code*]
The girls from Eiken... [<.<]
An awesome Alter power! [Either to beat the crap out of people or to finish homework!]
Wings... Cool black wings... ["I can fly! If I just spread my wings!"]
Negi-bozu's magic staff... ["I got the magic stick"]
Dragons from Flame of Recca... [Marshmellows..... *drools*]
Kir... and Jing... and everything else he has... [Money and blastage >D]
Belldandy [You KNOW why]
Gungrave's coffin [dual pistols, machine guns and cannons, oh my]
Rusyuna from Grenadier [... watch it and you'll know why >D]
Ichigo's Bankai.... [>.>]
Inoue from Bleach [ ( Y ) ]

Will add more as I remember it O.O

Chun-li.... >.> <.< I've had an obsession since age like 2.... first girl I ever liked... and only real anime character I actually >.> <.< wanted to see nudity of....

Ok... hmm..

Here's a list:

Ryu's Hadouken
Chun-li's Panties
tongue.gif
Just kiddin'
Chouji's head band.... 'cuz in JP club they call me Chouji >.> <.< fat people unite!!
Ryuusuke's guitar, Umm, I forgot what it's called @_@ some girl's name or something, yeah, that one was cool...
Haruko's bass, and her, too
Kanchi
Any type of Gundam, even chibi form is acceptable
>.> <.< Umm... In order of most wanted from Bleach= (God, I always forget her name -.- ) Kuukaku, Orihime, Rukia, Yoruichi, or Soi Fong

Most of all=Chun-li

Kikouken, represent.

Alchemist powers from Full Metal Alchemist.
laugh.gif

DBZ powers are not bad either.

Here is my little list,

Guyver Unit from Guyver.
Zanpaktou (with my own powers offcourse) from bleach.
Chii from Chobits
biggrin.gif

Eyeshield's speed from Eyeshield 21
Death Eyes from Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Tekka Crystal from Tekkaman Blade
Asa from Shuffle
tongue.gif

Kagutsuchi from Mai Hime
Nanomachine Crusnik power from Trinity Blood
Bonta Kun suit from Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
biggrin.gif

Haruka (adult version) from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

There is more, but then this list will get to big
laugh.gif

Japan 44, the only way I'm getting into heaven
tongue.gif

Hmm also wouldn't mind stealing Asa's mom, milf
happy.gif

i would get a gundam and wreak destruction being the worlds next super villian.

Ok this is going to take a min

Miszuho Kazmi from Please Teacher
Rei Ayanami from EVANGELION to be my mistress
Ichigo Sword from Bleach (Bankai)
Chun Li
EVA Unit 1 for my foes
All the girls from Ichigo 100%
Mahoro from Mahoromatic as my sexy Maid
Lucy the cute version Elfien Lied Nyu Nyu
Aizen's powers from Bleach
You can see its mostly females
Man ok what else
My own Angel from Angelic Layer
Sai and Nerie from Shuffle
Mai from Mai Hime
Komaki Ikuno from To Heart 2 she is soooo Moooeeeeee!!!!!
Urd from Ah My Goddess
The crew from Genshiken to be my click I hang out with all the time
The Teacher from Shuffle!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thats it for now!!!!

Diclonius powers from Elfen Lied

hmm, i think everybody have misunderstood what Ultima said. I think we were supposed to choose 1 from our favorite anime's
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 6 2006, 12:36 AM)
hmm, i think everybody have misunderstood what Ultima said. I think we were supposed to choose 1 from our favorite anime's
tongue.gif

I think so too, thats why I only picked the power to do alchemy from full metal alchemist. The whole point is what one thing would you choose?

Fiiiiiiiiine if it's one item.

Chun-li :| I swear to God, if I had that one thing, I'd be satisfied.

If it had to be material thaaaaaaan
Haruko's bass... Rickenbacker's seem like a really good brand. I almost got Naota's red and black one, as a bass not guitar, but I ended up just getting a Ibanez, his was an Epiphone EB-0.

QUOTE (Ultima @ Jan 6 2006, 06:24 AM)Their often perfect live without any REAL problems...
biggrin.gif
Have you watched Gundam Seed lately??

As for the question in this thread, its a hard choice. So many choices and only one possble answer. If we are talking about physical thinks, I guess it would be a Tachikomas (but I guess everyone could have guessed that simply by looking at my avatar!).
There are a few more things that might be interesting, but this one is the one with the most potential!

yeah, I only meant one thing lol!! Otherwise I'd be like, I'll have some super saiyan powers drive round in a gundam that has a soul slayer as a sword with Kareha from shuffle sitting on my lap.
When I find my magical lamp at least three of these things will come true
happy.gif

Man some off you guys were greedy though, Tanthalis and Thugforlife what do you ask for at xmas or you bday, and you sensei!! (btw rhetorical question)

I didnt even think of FMA powers, but for just something that you could carry round in your pocket, like roy mustangs gloves that would surely be very usefull... like.. when you go camping or something.
Not that I go camping, but its definatly more subtle than cruising around in a gundam.
New choice Mustangs Gloves

EDIT: with the whole controlling the air bit aswell.

EDIT2: \/\/\/ I dont know what a Klondike bar is
blink.gif
\/\/\/

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jan 6 2006, 08:34 AM) yeah, I only meant one thing lol!! Otherwise I'd be like, I'll have some super saiyan powers drive round in a gundam that has a soul slayer as a sword with Kareha from shuffle sitting on my lap.
When I find my magical lamp at least three of these things will come true
happy.gif

Man some off you guys were greedy though, Tanthalis and Thugforlife what do you ask for at xmas or you bday, and you sensei!! (btw rhetorical question)

I didnt even think of FMA powers, but for just something that you could carry round in your pocket, like roy mustangs gloves that would surely be very usefull... like.. when you go camping or something.
Not that I go camping, but its definatly more subtle than cruising around in a gundam.
New choice Mustangs Gloves

EDIT: with the whole controlling the air bit aswell.
1) I didn't ask for anything for Christmas or my birthday
2) I can't decide.. was just making a list of things I would want and something funny with it
3) What would you do for a Klondike bar?
4) DNA^2 powers would be nice... [Mega-playboy >D]

I didn't even watch Gundam Seed....
tongue.gif

i thought more about comedy animes and stuff....i wouldn't like to have a Life like...maybe...shinji
biggrin.gif

...but something like DB powers would be nice too...a lot of things from animes are great...
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back