what is the best anime site

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Nice websites, don't really have a 'best' one myself because I use alot of websites but Anime Suki's probably my favorite. And this one http://www.anime-source.com/ I like to add too. :)

www.animenfo.com
www.animenewsnetwork.com
www.fansub.tv ^^
www.bestanime.com
www.theotaku.com

and indeed, www.animeyume.org is my favorite too
tongue.gif
I used to download my stuff there when I was still kinda noob in anime >.<

i rely on FTV for past series and anime info/discussion, but tokyotosho for new releases and torrents. FTV- number one for it's purity (and rules)

Those list are basically the same for me, though i would add www.gendou.com as well

Hmmm..... well...... www.fansub.tv is ok I suppose, if you like that kind of thing.... what a buncha weirdos though....

www.tokyotosho.com is my fave place for finding torrents, I get my raws & music there, or sometimes from www.l33t-raws.org

a.scarywater.net is the most organised place for most fansub torrents, very clean and simple single-purpose site.

ok obviously this site is one of the best or even the best because it distributes unlicensed anime so low chances of it being shut down by someone, etc... and a whole lot of other good things, but here i go:

1) fansub.tv
2)baka-updates.com
3)animesuki.com
4)animeyume.org
5)realitylapse.com
6)mrpc.us/fansub.htm
7)tokyotosho.com
8)animenfo.com
9)animenewsnetwork.com
10)randomc.animeblogger.net
11)dattebayo.com
12)gendou.com <--for music

btw aren't we just giving out sites to licensed anime as well if we are just giving out links? it just came to my mind that way since quite a few of the sites listed on this thread that distribute licensed animes.

@solarwing: the link doesn't work
sad.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 29 2006, 08:37 PM)btw aren't we just giving out sites to licensed anime as well if we are just giving out links? it just came to my mind that way since quite a few of the sites listed on this thread that distribute licensed animes.
Yep I was thinking about that too........

But it sure is a nice undercover way to get links to licensed animes
biggrin.gif

QUOTE @solarwing: the link doesn't work
sad.gif

hmmm......it worked before but maybe the site is down for the time being...

1. fansub.tv
2. gendou.com
3. animeyume.org
4. animewallpapers.com
5. animenewsnwetwork.com
6. sushibarnetwork.com

i think that's all from me.... if i find a new one.. i'll add later...

Hey does anyone know a big/good anime forum site?

All i know is National-Anime. Can someone please help me out.

Thanks a bunch

Animesuki.com is good for anime..

And i usually find out about all of my anime at animenfo.com..

Well, a list of my fav.s is
FTV (A given)
www.mrpc.us
www.animesuki.com
www.boxtorrents.com (good for entire series')
www.muffindomain.com (direct dl for some series')
www.realitylapse.com
and if u cant find what ur looking for with these, this is a great respurce, and is constantly being updated http://animedownloadlist.com/

Lol intresting thread! All i can thik of is:

MiniTokyo

An awesome community - Mainly Anime Art based, but the reviews are comprehensive.

Ecchi-Haven
Its in development, but it has a MASSIVE ecchi wallpaper section

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back