Violet Evergarden

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
gdpetti said:
Wikipedia has an OVA release with the Blueray/DVD release disk on July 4.... so that should be the last word.... unless the LN writer decides to continue the story... assuming that this anime finished those 3 LNs... and on wikipedia it says it's a new work for the anime... so a wrapup sort of story to finish this story off? assuming no desire to continue comes later?

The letter dropping by the service was interesting and a nice way to finish off Violet's lesson in the meaning of love for her.... the war finally ends with a peace settlement beforehand... another symbol of things wrapping up to a close... next ep14 should finish that off... not sure what the OVA will be in July....
bad fansub 1·week later but finally good ones, this is #4.5 of an opera singer... yet better than unaired eps i recall, but its finale will be until 2020 as movie :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16_hDS89ucE

Just saw that 'special'.... didn't realize it came out already.... last time I checked it wasn't... can't remember how long ago I checked last though....
It started off rather slow.... I was thinking this was filler material until the end... nice writing to build it up that way... and that 'letter' as lyric worked within the storyline well too... again, good writing, the hallmark of any story in any medium, and this one has it. And this episode is in-between the others... 4.5 was it? So that has to be accounted for when certain dialogue comes up....

I should look up what else the writer/writing team has done... usually, it carries through their other work, unless they were still working their way up the ladder. Ok, just looked her up.... yeah, she's done a lot of stuff I liked... but other stuff I don't know... so experienced either way.. and this ep fits in with the rest.

PSS... I took I look at one of the other she wrote... or it said she did, hard to tell with these production teams... but it was rather contrived sounding from the wiki writeup.... though you can't trust that site for anything important, it's usually ok with basic entertainment stuff.... Either way, she or the team has been hitting home runs on this project.

gdpetti said:
Just saw that 'special'.... didn't realize it came out already.... last time I checked it wasn't... can't remember how long ago I checked last though....
It started off rather slow.... I was thinking this was filler material until the end... nice writing to build it up that way... and that 'letter' as lyric worked within the storyline well too...
a bit late if you haven't checked animes as ofter after last winter, still i agree... best script and ost this year so far, surely its film will be worth the long wait!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiCql90xh7Q

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back