Tsukihime A piece of blue glass moon finally released!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
full

Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon

Yes the day we thought that would never come has finally arrived! Type Moon fans who have been waiting in a hole for the last 10 years can finally come out to enjoy the game! For those not in the know, Tsukihime blue glass moon is a visual novel game. It is a remake of the original Tsukihime which came back all the way back in 2000.

Like before, Tsukihime will have two editions; the near moon edition and the far moon version. The current game released today will be the near moon version so it will feature the vampires Archeid, Ciel as the main routes. If we are really lucky then Satsuki Yumizuka may also be included and dare I say Len? :rolleyes: I have doubts about the last two especially Len but you never know. I just hope this game comes out in the west and that we also get the far moon version soon. That way we get to enjoy all the Akiha, Kohaku and Hisui action. Am I being greedy asking for all those girls routes to come out?

Cast:

Ryosuke Kanemoto
as Shiki Tohno
Ikumi Hasegawa as Arcueid Brunestud
Kaede Hondo as Ciel
Shino Shimoji as Akiha Tohno
Kana Ichinose as Hisui
Yuuki Kuwahara as Kohaku
Makoto Furukawa as Arihiko Inui
Minami Tanaka as Satsuki Yumizuka
Haruka Tomatsu as Aoko Aozaki
Ai Kayano as Noel
Ayane Sakura as Mario Gallo Bestino

Promotional Video:

Monsta666

Monsta666

Staff Writer
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back