Sword Art Online II, Alicization: War of Underworld Part 2 & Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
That was never confirmed either way, we were left to assume he died IRL. And I was going for more of a family thing like maybe Sinons pervy friend is the guys lil brother out for revenge, or wouldn't it really be a stretch to say the guy she killed in the robbery was a brother of the guy playing Kuradeel and it just so happens that the younger brother finds both Sinon and Kirito in the same game? Who knows lol, but for some reason Kuradeel has a major part in it, it feels like to me, something beyond LC.

This is a genuine spoiler.... someone is gettign really close to the answer.

QUOTE (daedalron @ Aug 30 2014, 07:50 PM)Kuradeel himself can't be the answer, he's dead. His brain was fried by the NerveGear when Kirito impaled him in S01E10.
QUOTE (Fdraven @ Aug 30 2014, 08:39 PM)That was never confirmed either way, we were left to assume he died IRL. And I was going for more of a family thing like maybe Sinons pervy friend is the guys lil brother out for revenge, or wouldn't it really be a stretch to say the guy she killed in the robbery was a brother of the guy playing Kuradeel and it just so happens that the younger brother finds both Sinon and Kirito in the same game? Who knows lol, but for some reason Kuradeel has a major partI still think Death Gun teams up with others, maybe Gunner X because in ep.10 Kirito found a 'Musketeer X' instead... now that he and Sinon told their traumas to each other, it seems Sterben's gun just reminds her to that guy she killed
sleep.gif

The thing is is that Death Gun has a gun that resembles the gun that Sinon used in RL to kill that man. There would be but only a few people that would know that information. So I am sticking with my original hypothesis that someone, probably the pervert Sinon knows IRL is a family member of the guy she shot IRL. I think Death Gun and Him, now having the same purpose will team up in game. Now is there someone outside the game helping Death Gun, more than likely yes.

Other than that, I have watched a many Anime over the years, and non other has touched me, err made me think about possibilities and things around me as much as this series.

I have never been one to read manga, even tho my daughter writes for some.
Anywho looking forward to next week as usuall.

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Sep 06 2014, 06:35 PM) I still think Death Gun teams up with others, maybe Gunner X because in ep.10 Kirito found a 'Musketeer X' instead... now that he and Sinon told their traumas to each other, it seems Sterben's gun just reminds her to that guy she killed
sleep.gif

Musketeer X was Gunner X. It was a Kanji reading issue cleared up presumably by Musketeer X correcting Kirito when he addressed her verbally. (either that or she did the "You'll die at the hands of this musketeer X" thing.)

For example, Kirito and Shinon both thought "Sterben" was pronounced differently, too, when they were looking at the name. Kirito can imitate Asuna, but she's the one that knows English.

Did they omit a little from the cave conversation? I didn't notice the spectator camera.

Some of the speculation is getting really close. I could spoil it, but I'd rather not.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Sep 06 2014, 09:16 PM) Did they omit a little from the cave conversation?  I didn't notice the spectator camera.
Little spoiler for next episodes
I'd have to reread it to be sure, but in my memory it's something happening a bit later, so it should probably be in next episode if they don't omit it.

This episode was okay, I was kinda hoping for a little more but it was good anyways, since Sinon finally knows most of the truth behind Kirito and Death Gun's past.

QUOTE (Norren @ Sep 06 2014, 10:16 PM)Musketeer X was Gunner X. It was a Kanji reading issue cleared up presumably by Musketeer X correcting Kirito when he addressed her verbally. (either that or she did the "You'll die at the hands of this musketeer X" thing.)

Some of the speculation is getting really close. I could spoil it, but I'd rather not
QUOTE (Fdraven @ Sep 06 2014, 09:21 PM)The thing is is that Death Gun has a gun that resembles the gun that Sinon used in RL to kill that man. There would be but only a few people that would know that information. So I am sticking with my original hypothesis that someone, probably the pervert Sinon knows IRL is a family member of the guy she shot IRL. I think Death Gun and Him, now having the same purpose will team up in game. Now is there someone outside the game helping Death Gun, more than likely yes.so by Norren's hints if I mix Fdraven's speculations with mine, then Spiegel and sterben are related (sons of the robber?)... most likely as i just saw in #11 that Kirito concludes there are 2 Death Guns, synchronized to kill in game and IRL
ohmy.gif

And now we get down to the dirt and grit of the whole thing. All that's left is for the players to be exposed. If I were in Sinons shoes I would be crappin bricks thinking that someone uninvited could be standing over me doing god knows what, especially if it ends up being pervy boy. And why does Kirito think these bastages have to follow rules, when they didn't in SAO? I mean if they are both killers then it would be likely to kill Sinon anyways without a signal, but that would kill this particular lag of Kiritos Journey this time around. Some better thought should have gone into this particular episode IMO of course, which means dick. I think they are trying to cram too much in one episode. But once again I haven't read the novel so I don't know if that's how the writer wanted things portrayed or not.

I thought this episode was generally just slow and it felt like it didn't accomplish much but then again it's all set-up for the next episode.

As for Spiegel and Sterben... ***BIG SPOILER....WARNING: Look away and do not press the spoiler button if you don't want to be spoiled!!*** yup they're brothers but not sons of the robbers.

QUOTE (Fdraven @ Sep 13 2014,06:48 PM)And now we get down to the dirt and grit of the whole thing. All that's left is for the players to be exposed.probably it's just a coincidence but while watching ep'12, i thought another hint to relationate they're together in it... both usernames mixed sound like director Steven Spielberg, after all there are other film references (specially Star wars)
wink.gif

I keep thinking back to that area in the park that Kirito and Asuna went to to sit and chat before he went into GGO. The park where he says it has its own internet and is cut off from all other sources. Eh pullin at straws lol. Anyways the guy that told Kirito he would kill him later in SAO and the other guy that Kirito said he didn't want to know his name cause he wouldn't see him again, are 2 different players I believe. So there is Death Gun1 and Death Gun2 imop.
Good epy overall for me, I am sure clarity will come at a price next epy.

QUOTE (Fdraven @ Sep 20 2014, 11:30 AM) Anyways the guy that told Kirito he would kill him later in SAO and the other guy that Kirito said he didn't want to know his name cause he wouldn't see him again, are 2 different players I believe.
Not saying your theory about a Death Gun1 and Death Gun2 is right or wrong, but the two guys you're talking about here (the guy who said to Kirito that he'll kill him later, and the one that Kirito said he didn't want to know his name), they're the same one.

If you look at the fight just a few seconds before Kirito remembers the "I'll kill you later" (around 12min30), the Laughing Coffin member's cape, mask and sword match with the guy at around 21min.

This episode was okay but I really want this arc to be over already, they're sorting of dragging it right now.

QUOTE (Fdraven @ Sep 20 2014, 08:07 PM) Does Azuna and the rest of the crew come into play in the next arc? Does anyone have an idea how many epy's there gonna do this time around? I am assuming 24 or so.
It should be 24 episodes for this season, with probably still around 3 episodes on this arc. After that, the next arc should feature Asuna as the main character, as Norren said.

QUOTE (daedalron @ Sep 21 2014, 04:39 AM)It should be 24 episodes for this season, with probably still around 3 episodes on this arc. After that, the next arc should feature Asuna as the main character, as Norren said.by Barbobot's suggestion in S1, some last posts were moved to the LN thread...
telling by today's PV ep.13 ends its arc, so Mother's Rosario will be 11 like FD
smile.gif

A very well done episode. Kiritos fight with Death Gun was epic, wasn't expecting him to cut him in half but non the matter.

Grrrr...I hate this. I hate how they delibrately end the episode just when it hit the climax
tongue.gif
Now need to wait another week for the next episode
dry.gif

QUOTE (Fdraven @ Sep 27 2014, 01:57 PM)A very well done episode. Kiritos fight with Death Gun was epic, wasn't expecting him to cut him in half but non the matter.
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Sep 28 2014, 04:55 AM)Grrrr...I hate this. I hate how they delibrately end the episode just when it hit the climax
tongue.gif
Now need to wait another week for the next episode
dry.gif
also we didn't notice a hint since ep.1, in the OP Spiegel turns into Death Gun...
by today do you think it'll end in #14, like Aincrad so next arc will be only 10?
ohmy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back