So...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dark-Casper

-ALS
Retired
I've noticed the forums have done really well in my absence? I'm not sure where to post this since I can't think of a better spot. Who's still around? Sasha? Ben-sama? Exile? I see MKK is still here
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Aug 27 2007, 02:13 AM) I've noticed the forums have done really well in my absence? I'm not sure where to post this since I can't think of a better spot. Who's still around? Sasha? Ben-sama? Exile? I see MKK is still here
biggrin.gif
Yeah I'm still here, I don't know if that's a good thing or not....But I haven't been active in the forum for a long time so I have no idea what's going on but hey when's the last time I saw you here? You totally disappeared after the ALSvsAALS war....

He was ashamed he lost that war and was completely beaten by the AALS
ph34r.gif
. I am not active that much aswell. There have been a few changes since you left. The front page, new team members, new sempais, new members, retired members, retired members coming back Team Speak. I think that covers a little.

Dark Casper! My its sure has been a while, I thought I recognized your screen name, or "handle". Of course back then I was barely out of the womb so to speak. Enough about us, why not tell us more about yourself, like why you left without warning, and the general mystery that surrounds you now?

Welcome back Dark Casper, Though you missed a time of strict rules enforcement to prevent spam. Nowadays a thread like this would usually be frowned upon and locked immediately. Since a thread made for casual conversation like "How are things going or who's still around..." is told to be done through private messages. So this wouldn't fly with most members. I'm surprised Oni
tongue.gif
didn't exercise the usage of his new toy... those crazy dancing locks XD...

Mod's note: Post edited. It's Oni.
lock_4.gif

Moderator note 2: I am not Oni you got that right akuma(daft)!!

Ahh I see. Honestly, I can't remember why I left, I think I just kind of lost interest in Anime. That and I was running around with this girl. I missed you guys so I thought I would come back to talk to you all some more. It's funny, I always used this forum but I never downloaded on it. Also why am I a retired member, was I a mod or something at one point? I really don't think so. Or is that reserved for senior members who left?

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Aug 27 2007, 09:27 AM) Or is that reserved for senior members who left?
Spot on mah boy.
Welcome back to ftv lol. You were here way before i started being active on the forums so i don't really know you. but i do know one thing "YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE TEH ANIMEZ!!!11111111111one"

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Aug 27 2007, 01:13 AM) I've noticed the forums have done really well in my absence? I'm not sure where to post this since I can't think of a better spot. Who's still around? Sasha? Ben-sama? Exile? I see MKK is still here
biggrin.gif
*sigh* I miss Sasha.....
sad.gif
I wish she was still her...........
sad.gif

I am glad you are back though.
happy.gif
Do you remember me DC?

Yeah, too bad Exile and Ben are gone too though, glad to see familiar faces though =)

What series should I watch? I like Mecha and have some free time.

Hmm, who started that rumor that Ben was playing in the Soccer World Series?

And Exile is practically too mysterious to know where he disappeared to.

Other than that, most of the previous gang are still here... people that are missing that we know for sure is connor... and who else... Anyhow now that you're back talk to DoR. He may have some info about the new ALS..

I used to talk to Ben, (we signed up the same day on the forum lol.) As far as I know is he was a mechanical Engineer student at a college in NC. He drove a 4th gen camaro (LT1 or LS1) and also drove his dad's corvette when he was at home. Strange guy. Exile I think lived in NJ.

But, that yeah I said was to you Night Dragon

so.. is the 2nd war of ALS vs AALS coming? a lot of people is waiting for the 2nd war between those 2 teams to start. since dark-casper is back, maybe, lol, is it going to start????
ph34r.gif

welcome back dark-casper.

Even though im not familiar with the reitred members its good to see people come back. Btw what is this thing about als and aals or w.e. its called?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back