sasha ask me to inform you guys

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

nyunyu

-san
Retired
that she wont be in FTV for a week.
smile.gif

she's at her cousin house. so, be noticed.

i was beginning to get worried
smile.gif
well, we'll wait! (damn these cousins with no internet)

/jp

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and we were supposed to talk sometime this week... wait a minute!!! she scheduled us to talk on the week she wouldnt be able to tlak to me!!! OUCH

studan.. i'm afraid she did that on purpose. I don't want to start a fire here, but i would be reeeeeally pissed off. And i'd definitely do something about it.
tongue.gif

/jp

oh my god... am i the only one who doesn't have an affair with sasha?? i gotta take care of that.. as soon as she comes back i'm gonna hit on her (that's the english expression to try and start a relation with someone, right? my english is getting kinda' rusty, i haven't had any classes in the last 5 years =/)...

/jp

ha!? you learn english like that? you must be pretty good at memory stuff. i am starting to forget chinese, even though i was born in chinese plus, i have no idea about how to say "hit on" in chinese (anybody want to help me? actually any language would do, please tell me how to say "hit on" in all langauges of the world!
tongue.gif
)

QUOTE (onimike @ Feb 2 2005, 08:33 PM) and we were supposed to get married too...
... I'll just leave you all to your pedophilia. Yeah.
wink.gif

Okay guys, I'm back now... Does everyone seriously have a crush on me?

Goody goody
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

You're all so sweet
happy.gif

TNT: QUOTE *dramatic setting* She will be missed.

Thankyou, I missed you too
smile.gif

Studan:
QUOTE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and we were supposed to talk sometime this week... wait a minute!!! she scheduled us to talk on the week she wouldnt be able to tlak to me!!! OUCH

Sorry Studan... I didn't mean to go - my parents had an invitation to a wedding in another country and decided to leave... So I was left at my couzins.

Darkdog:
QUOTE oh my god... am i the only one who doesn't have an affair with sasha?? i gotta take care of that.. as soon as she comes back i'm gonna hit on her (that's the english expression to try and start a relation with someone, right? my english is getting kinda' rusty, i haven't had any classes in the last 5 years =/)...

*Major blush* This is so funky
happy.gif

Nyunyu:
QUOTE ohh..guess what,...she told me this via email....

means, her cousin house has internet lol

Yeah, they're so fussy. They'll only let me check my e-mail, and they HAVE to be watching. I left half of them unread because I didn't want them to see. It's just privacy... Ya know? Retards.

Onimike:
QUOTE and we were supposed to get married too...

It's okay Onimike... I'll marry you
smile.gif

P.S. That was sarcasm...

Goro_Fugita:
QUOTE she is been on the spotlight now...hahaha she is now the fansub gal

Ya think so? That's very nice of you to say
smile.gif

SP:
QUOTE ... I'll just leave you all to your pedophilia. Yeah.

SpacePirate doesn't like me... *sniff*

QUOTE (sasha @ Feb 6 2005, 03:36 AM) Okay guys, I'm back now... Does everyone seriously have a crush on me?

No.
wub.gif

Anyway, welcome back.
happy.gif

QUOTE (sasha @ Feb 6 2005, 03:36 AM) SpacePirate doesn't like me... *sniff*
Would you rather I began stalking you?
ph34r.gif
tongue.gif

~ SP

wohoo, we can call this place StalkSub TV forums! hey, heaps of people come from different countries (like USA, england, Australia...) so you must know how to say "hit on" in many different languages (like USA english, England english, Australia english), come on, help me here
tongue.gif

In Australia:

Hugs: Hugs
Kisses: Kisses
French kisses: Pashes

In my house:

Hugs: Cuddlez
Kisses: Smoochlez
French kisses: Yucklez
Give me a hug: cencored off!!!

QUOTE Onimike:
and we were supposed to get married too...

It's okay Onimike... I'll marry you

P.S. That was sarcasm...

... thanks for killing onimike in the story
T_T

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back