Recommended: Da Capo Second Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Daft27

Daft27

Retired Founder of Fansub.TV
I got a website where you can get Da Capo season one is about $3.50 for a Month. but there only give you 5 Gb of Brandwide. if you don't mind about the 5GB. here is the site www.narutofan.com (is in the Plus download area). That's where i get it

It's either paying or bittorent and i am not a big bittorent fan. I'll just find a direct one that is free maybe i just pay for it wherever it's the cheapest.

i can do that mega uploaders thing for ever episode but it might take a long time . btw does anyone know when the next ep of dcss gonna come out

LoL, a lot of Mkk's stuff is done by fans >.< Either way that looks authentic though... so it might happen in a later episode.

you will see some weird movement of them that defies physics....

THE END OF DA CAPO S.S.?!?!
11255915845497eu.jpg

do u guys think that it doesn't matter anymore Nemu is back? Even if they did make up for the two years, i still think it's more appropriate for Kotori or Aisia to have more development

id hate it if they where to kill off kotori i dont care much for ashia or how ever you spell it lol . and yeah kotori needed more charater development so do some of the other side charaters from last season

i don't mind more of this~~~

11249533161811xa.gif

AHHHHHHH, God please tell me it's not true!!! i'll hate the director if it is!

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Sep 8 2005, 12:44 PM)

i don't mind more of this~~~

11249533161811xa.gif

AHHHHHHH, God please tell me it's not true!!! i'll hate the director if it is!
No i don't mind that first pic either
biggrin.gif

And that second one better not be true because if it is you just posted the biggest spoiler of them all
mad.gif
dry.gif

holy crap .... i hope thats not true that would kinda suck if that did happen...or if it does happen i should say

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back