Recommended: Da Capo Second Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Daft27

Daft27

Retired Founder of Fansub.TV
HahwahwhAWhaw Yoriko was cute... It's sad Yoriko has to return to her master... I really like her alot.. ANTI -LOLI SQUAD ACTIVATE!!!!

just wondering cause i watched the end of the first season... but what happend to menu i mean she was around in the end of the show why she not around now ? .

my thesis is that since the curse is gone Sakura dont have a reason to stay anymore...as for Nemu, they have a father rite? if im their father and knew they have such a relationship ofcourse i will break them apart

I think Nemu is taking a break in order to clear her mind from the relationship she is having with her brother.. Or maybe she is trying to get a tan
blink.gif

Haha, she didn't die. She'll show up later and bring in a plot twist ^^ As for anti-loli's, well, not that I mind lolis, I just don't really like Sakura. But if you want to challange us ^^ We'll put the smack down on your propaganda! Oh, Kotori is my favorite.

kotori is really hott ... i liked the part when she had that really big big shirt on and it was likeing falling down her shoulder ... there she looked really hott. as for nemu i though her parrents died and thats why she had to live with asuka or how ever you spell his name

yeah i know about them not being blood related , thats why when you said she went back to her dad. i was like no that cant really be the whole reason why nemu begane to live with whats his face was cause her real parrents died

but i thought Jyunchi have a father....like when in season one they talked about the amount of money that have and about how Jyunchi complains his father should send more money..its episode 1...or 2...

maybe so but i dunno why she would go live with him besides i doubt he would want her there considering that he didnt take his kids in the first place

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back