Recommended: Air Summer Special

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Daft27

Daft27

Retired Founder of Fansub.TV
well, I think the difference is they filled in somethings that were missing before. ten they're gonna move on to current time and continue the story. Or, I may be a moron and have no idea wtf I'm talking about. The latter is more likly.

it's not different, and i think it's only going to be two episodes, but hey, more air! go kanna! i waited so long, but this one was awesome...

I wanted to see more Misuzu... you guys remember when she was making breakfast for the guy and she was so clumsy that it was cute...

i liked this little special thingy lol ive been waiting for it for a long long time now . anyways does anyone know how long it will be ? only 2 parts or might ther be a little more ?

QUOTE (Revelation @ Sep 10 2005, 12:26 PM) I wanted to see more Misuzu... you guys remember when she was making breakfast for the guy and she was so clumsy that it was cute...
lol yeah, "does your breakfast taste like cicada?" lol, it was kinda cute
tongue.gif

its more of like a back story of kanna and the knight dude ryo something . it basicly to give them more charater development

Oh my god, that story was hillarious!!!!

Also sad, I needed closure... If only Uraha hadn't gotten involved.... so he might have said his real feelings? I assumed he loved her considering his reaction to her earlier "antics" leading up to that point. Hell, even I would lay down with Kanna.... Kawaii!

EDIT: In the Air H-game I pretty sure there was one, can you pic's of Kanna if so can you torrent me the game or maybe post links to the pics or something? Kanna no kawaii desu!

ok, ima member of the AALS, but, i just cant fathome how AIR is an hgame. I cried at the end of air. There is no way ill play the hgame. I fell itd just ruin everything for me!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back