REC

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
I just watched REC episode 1 and i like it. I heard some rumours that this cold be a stoy like KGNE. So far it resemble's a little bit of it. I hope that the rest of the episode's are as good as the first one or better, if so i wil continue watching this anime. Let me know what you guys think about it.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Feb 9 2006, 08:09 PM) too bad it's an anime....because the manga have so much more hentai in it! but i like the mature theme in it, just hope that it will be a good story in....7 episodes in eleven minutes?
only 7 episodes? man are all these new anime so short?!?! wow, anywayzs I just watched the first one, it was decent but man talk about a quick one night stand. she is kinda funny though aka ^^

ima check thisz~

its so far okey , wish the ep was a little longer but i guess it cant be helped . that chick what ever her name was kinda hawt too

QUOTE (usspaul @ Feb 10 2006, 08:33 PM) its so far okey , wish the ep was a little longer but i guess it cant be helped . that chick what ever her name was kinda hawt too
Aka, don't remember last name. unless you mean the girl that stood him up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no i ment the chick he had a nice night with
tongue.gif
he was a lucky dude if i say so myself . he got it going with a younger chick go mr what was the guys name ?
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (usspaul @ Feb 11 2006, 12:38 AM) he got it going with a younger chick go mr what was the guys name ?
ph34r.gif

The girl's name is Aka and the guy's name is Fumihiko. Onda Aka and Matsumaru Fumihiko. For an eleven minute short, it's pretty good. They don't have time to beat around the bush. I enjoyed the first episode.

Hmm ,i downloaded this , but the subtitles aren`t working =(

I have to say it's strange, but enjoyable at the same time. One hell of a way to begin the series as well heh.
it did remind me KGNE a little bit, but is it really going to be only 7 eps? I mean lately a lot of the good shows coming out are rather short lately imo
mellow.gif

kimi ga nozomu eien, a pretty famous anime series...

/jp

Omg you guys the forum is for criticism right?

i hate some of the anime and love some of it cause ...

no echi at all it is more half hentai and half comedie bu no echi
sad.gif

and we all agree that it is a little 2 short 11 min for letting me wait for 7 dasy
dry.gif

i want more of this anime sow i can live my live with criticism

no REC = no criticism = no fun at all

that is why we should support this anime

accept mission deny mission

choose the fate of this anime

There is no Hentai in the anime (only in the manga, well according what i heard from MKK) Also no ecchi in the first episode, don't know about the next few. Also i agree 11 minutes is a bit short, but then again they probably will not have to fill episode's with stuff we don't really need. If you cut most crap out of the episode's you will normally only have 10 to 11 minutes worth watching.

And what is this about accept or deny mission crap?

the mission is 2 support the groups that are giving us these wonderfull animes

simple just cheer them on if you want more animes

it is more like a FMP crap for Sauske Sagara or whatever his name is i kinda like that stuff , mecha + love romance it is a good combo
any1 knows other good combo's??
tongue.gif

REC 1 was kinda amusing , lol , they were diving into bed with eachother: "oh yeah , what was your name?"

Animesuki has it listed as nine episodes in length right now.

It was an interesting first episode, and I like that you get a good sense of character. The length did surprise me at first, but if they can make it a good show with eleven minute episodes, then count me in
smile.gif

Omfg I thought it was 7 episodes but mabey that is the first season??? and they (I really, really hope) are going 2 make onother seasons and specail episodes, something like that

I am counting on the people that are making this anime 2 make more
biggrin.gif

O jeah i forgot ... does any1 knows about this anime: Grenadier ??? it is a cool action, ecci, comedie anime ???

my friend says it is a lot of fun 2 watch this anime
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back