no ps4

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I don't believe a word of that. It's way too soon to be making those accusations. It's just a prediction based on the terrible outcome of the PS3. The console war is not over. Sure the PS3 has started out terribly, but the war is still going on, I believe sony will make a comeback and take back its rightful place as the top gaming manufacturer. But if Sony remains on the current path its on, then yes, it would be hard to imagine a PS4. But its still too early to hear those comments.

I truly believes that PS3 is going to win the console war. People are keep trolling about how Sony failed the PS3 with X360 graphics and crappy games, but X360 was released longer than PS3. Give PS3 a year and see the result, it's gonna be alot better. Think back when PS2 was released, the games were horrible compared to latter games like Devil May Cry/ Metal Gear Solid/GT4/Ace Combat/ETC....Just give Sony more time, they will master Blue-Ray for sure.

QUOTE I truly believes that PS3 is going to win the console war
dont you guys get it they are losing alot of money for every ps3 they sell . then how can they win the console war

This is true as hard as it is to say, Sony is losing big time. More people are buying Wii's and Wii games rather than the PS3 and their games. PS3 games are not selling. For every person who buys a Wii, they also get 1-2 games for it, but for every person who buys a PS3, they are only getting 1 or no games for it. Sony is losing a lot of money.

Also, umm MKK, the PS3's graphics succeed the 360's graphics. Also, Resistance is an incredible game for the PS3 and when the PS2 came out, SSX was wicked. But yes, Sony does lack the amount of launch titles, they dont have enough. But in the end, Sony will win, just wait until FF13, GTA 4, MGS4, GT5, ohhh yeahhhhh:)

Sony needs to create a reason for gamers to buy their system.

Here are some solid reasons:
1. PS3 supprts blu-ray
2. Since Sony's games are using blu-ray cd's, the games can be signifigantly larger than a Wii or 360 game. 1 blu-ray cd holds roughly 50gb, a 360 game can only hold a max of 12.5gb. So if Sony manages to use this to their advantage they can take the #1 spot for sure. Just imagine how large they can make their games.
3. Graphics are beyond the Wii and 360.

Those pics are strange. Well, it all depends on the settings for your resolution. But in the end the PS3 matches and succeeds the 360 in graphics in many games.

ohmy.gif
If the xbox 360 can learn how to format there new HD dvd drive that there selling right now to play into the xbox 360 they can make there game disc the same length as the blu-ray disc but very much at a cost of 200$ i want to buy it but i diagree in having something so expensive with it just being used as a DVD player for HD dvds also all there games would be differnt saying HD DvD disc or a formated Disc arg....when will these console wars end.
i think microsoft will lose alot of money from just that installment

- Blue ray disc max is 30gb
- HD DvD is a max of 30gb also
----------
QUOTE ps3 vs xbox360
Ridge Racer 7 on ps3 run on 1080p and Ridge Racer 6 on xbox run on 720p
Um wow both the games look the same? but differnce in appearance and detail? Wow where did you find those and i think it would be wise to put them as thumbnails since they are so big and take up alot of the screen or as links.

You are wrong about the max of the blue ray disk.

a single layer disk can hold 25GB, Dual Layer holds 50Gb, addional layor support by firmware upgrade upto around 200GB.

A HD DVD holds 15GB per disk, makeing a dual layer hold 30GB, and I have not heard any talk of addional layer support.

The PS3 is behind on its graphics power, but its not so much for the lack of power. Its diffent, and that makes it harder to program for .. it will take some time before games that really use its power come out.

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Dec 02 2006, 05:04 PM) dont you guys get it they are losing alot of money for every ps3 they sell . then how can they win the console war
yeah PS2 was the same when it came out, the first year it lose 7 millions and 4 millions in the second year but by the third year Sony was earning money. Did you get those pics at a chinese site since I saw the exact pics...

haha, so the PS9 is slated for a release after 2072 huh. Well, I told you guy's Sony was planning 9 Play Stations. I hope I live long enough to see the final one. I'll be over 82 years though XD But It does make sense, as technology evolves, its life rate increases, the PS3 will just undergo many many updates and expansions.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back