No Game No Life

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Methinks they get lazy and dont update the server on the weekends..... Last weekend it magically appeared after memorial day lol.

QUOTE (Masich @ May 28 2014, 11:39 AM)Episode 8... Give me the next Episode(9)!!! OMG!! , son of a cliffhanger and ED ><
QUOTE (T3hderk @ May 31 2014, 09:32 PM)Methinks they get lazy and dont update the server on the weekends..... Last weekend it magically appeared after memorial dayif you mean preview pics of #9, they're uploaded already in the official site ;p...
besides fanservice, more Shiro'schildhood flashbacks and Sora vs. warbeasts
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 02 2014, 02:00 AM)if you mean preview pics of #9, they're uploaded already in the official site ;p...besides fanservice, more Shiro'schildhood flashbacks and Sora vs. warbeasts

Oh you tease... Either way, I find the series very well done, no matter what the outcome of series will be, it gets a 10/10 on Animation.
About episode 8+(to come)9 , it was already showed what happens if they could not see each other and with what has happened at the end of episode 8, I can't help but being a lot more intrigued and curious as how it will play out, that and the fact we still have (including episode 9), 4 episodes to go!

yup just teasing ;p I think those screenshots arent spoilers because they reveal nothing important, also they're updated in the official website weekly so i guess it's ok to show them here too ^^... the black and white intro in ep.9 was a nice contrast because I'm used to its colorful palette, i didn't expect Sora rematched Kurami in order to beat the warbeasts (Blank needs help from others after all)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 04 2014, 10:00 AM) (Blank needs help from others after all)
tongue.gif

So true... The most important of these being the previous king of Elkia and his crazy gambit that saw him trap Jibril in the library by intentionally losing it to her. I'm curious to see what else he may have laid groundwork for, or if this is the end of his gameplan.

Ep 8 and 9 were amazing. I can't wait to see the actual Werebeast game or the way Sora deploys Feel.

Episode 8 and 9 were great, watched it yesterday and I thought I had already commented about it here already. I'm glad Clammy and Feel are now on Sora's side. I wish I could start reading the light novels, I'll probably see if I can find them translated or visit jcafe. Those 2 episodes really did help the series in my mind, I thought it was starting to slow down after some of the previous episodes, it just sucks that all this is gonna end in 3 episodes.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 06 2014, 06:55 AM)Episode 8 and 9 were great, watched it yesterday and I thought I had already commented about it here already. I'm glad Clammy and Feel are now on Sora's side. I wish I could start reading the light novels, I'll probably see if I can find them translated or visit jcafe. Those 2 episodes really did help the series in my mind, I thought it was starting to slow down after some of the previous
QUOTE (Norren @ Jun 06 2014, 04:39 AM)QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 04 2014, 12:00 PM)(Blank needs help from others after all)
tongue.gif
So true... The most important of these being the previous king of Elkia and his crazy gambit that saw him trap Jibril in the library by intentionally losing it to her. I'm curious to see what else he may have laid groundwork for, or if this is the end of his gameplan.a few hours to see his master plan in battle! also Feel x Clammy's flashbacks
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 11 2014, 12:00 AM)a few hours to see his master plan in battle! also Feel x Clammy's flashbacks

I should never have given my opinion about NGNL to you.. You are now Teasing Every Episode that is coming!

ok I'll stop ;p just think about it as the real preview after credits, I used to post Brynhildr PVs but lately NGNL is my #1... again &$* ep.10 cliffhanger! hilarious to see how Fi's and Jibril's grudge ceased by Blank before teaming up for real
tongue.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 04 2014, 02:00 PM)yup just teasing ;p I think those screenshots arent spoilers because they reveal nothing important,
how.... how.... HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!

how is this not important, fondling is very very important in anime and japanese culture!!!

SKINSHIP IS IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WOMEN!
tongue.gif

Imagine if (Ga Rei) Yomi and Kagura didnt have skinship, how would that have affected their relationship ;_; need i remind you (if you read the manga) that Yomi broke the ice when Kagura was adopted with some bathtub skinship time?? (or was it Yomi that was adopted? , cant remember well anymore, but i sure as hell can remember Yomi's impish-ness
rolleyes.gif
)

And after Sora and Jibril took so much time to lecture us on bath bonding T_T

Reflect on it!
tongue.gif

sorry for joining so late and quoting an old post xD i just catched up with the last 2 episodes
tongue.gif

Edit: LAWL i just realised from your avatar, that what looks like an iPad that Jibril is holding actually has a logo of a Cherry XD, that fits kuuhuaku perfectly rofl

Fi is not to be underestimated, she had Jibril lick her boots just to verify that Jibril was Sora's subordinate.
rolleyes.gif
I'm also pretty sure that Fi also predicted Sora's motivations to an extent, and allowed Clammy to bet against Sora in the first place on the hunch that his goals would help her.

The great part about the bath is Jibril segues from talking about open baths in Japan to the synopsis of Thermae Romae and just totally loses Clammy in the process, who should get the reference due to having Sora's memories.
rolleyes.gif

Clammy's revenge on Sora the night before the game was priceless... She easily got him back for the bath videos.

I look forward to the game next ep. Really hoping that Cyber Thunder Cider (Third track from the NGNL OP single) is used as an insert in it.

Lastly, I feel like this whole plot arc is the NGNL author bagging on his culture. Izuna feels so archetypical Japanese kid it's not even funny. "Win, don't have fun.", "You're not allowed to lose", etc. It's different from Blank not being allowed to lose, since that's their own self-decided goal, it's a societal assignment... Feels totally like the author's bagging on his culture.

Well with how things have been going I almost want to just mention the fan service and whatnot, but at the same time I just don't know how to go around and describe how good an episode is, since I feel like some of it is more or less a parody from some other series here.

In any case I'm still enjoying it and I have to say even with the game being a virtual world of Tokyo Sora and Shiro still show their lack of will being outside here. The only upside form things is that they aren't alone in this match and can at least help Steph and Jibril out if need be.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 14 2014, 02:54 AM) Well with how things have been going I almost want to just mention the fan service and whatnot, but at the same time I just don't know how to go around and describe how good an episode is, since I feel like some of it is more or less a parody from some other series here.
Oh, all of it is a parody.
laugh.gif
You can't turn around without seeing something that's an homage to something else. It's really something when you can manage to lampshade and parody fanservice in universe... which this series manages with gusto thanks to Sora and Mr. Steam. (Remember, he's invoking it deliberately!) Just wait until next episode reveals the Dead or Alive 2 meets Gal*Gun parody that is this particular game. There's even the whole actor allusion with Sora's VA playing yet another character trapped in a game.
rolleyes.gif

Jibril actually reminds me of how I need to watch the series that she's a parody of, for example, Hyouka's been on my anime backlog for quite a while now.

We could probably spend days trying to catalog every parody/reference/homage.

The brilliance in some of the parodies is actually a primary reason for this being one of my favorite shows. (It's long since broken the season barrier for me.) There's just too many for me to even begin to keep track of/recognize.

QUOTE (Norren @ Jun 13 2014, 09:41 PM) The great part about the bath is Jibril segues from talking about open baths in Japan to the synopsis of Thermae Romae and just totally loses Clammy in the process, who should get the reference due to having Sora's memories.
rolleyes.gif

Yeah i caught on that and the fact that she also doesnt think they can win even after knowing who Sora and Shiro are.

Im hoping its not a plothole and it just means that they only exchanged memories and not also feelings etc.

Like for example, if you exchange memories with someone who is a fan of a very ecchi anime and you hate ecchi anime, then you understand from his memories how much he likes it and maybe why too, but you wont share their feelings, its like she has a disconnect and doesnt understand why those cultural customs are great xD

But if its a plothole ur looking for xD i think there is one in that same scene, we all know that Jibril and Sora were just making excuses to get them to show some skin, but Clammy should also have known that since she has Sora's memories
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Jun 13 2014, 07:41 PM)The great part about the bath is Jibril segues from talking about open baths in Japan to the synopsis of Thermae Romae and just totally loses Clammy in the process, who should get the reference due to having Sora's memories.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jun 13 2014, 06:31 AM)how.... how.... HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!

how is this not important, fondling is very very important in anime and japanese culture!!!

SKINSHIP IS IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WOMEN!
tongue.gif

Edit: LAWL i just realised from your avatar, that what looks like an iPad that Jibril is holding actually has a logo of a Cherry XD, that fits kuuhuakumy bad xD ok you just convinced me post more preview pics (with spoiler tag), that Apple reference reminds me another anime paroding it with a pinapple... about Thermae Romae i just updated today a trailer of the 2nd live action film!
ep.11 screenshots:
huh.gif

I'll wait until everyone says stuff to comment more, but I just wanted to drop in and say that this episode had some of the best Scary Jibril faces.
laugh.gif

Well in any case to think that the game ended up being a kedomimi'ed version of GalGun right off the bat here. Although something here bugs me, and that would be the coincidence over how the VR stage looks just like Japan. This makes me wonder if there was another human that came from the same world as Sora and Shiro did now.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 18 2014, 11:26 PM) Although something here bugs me, and that would be the coincidence over how the VR stage looks just like Japan. This makes me wonder if there was another human that came from the same world as Sora and Shiro did now.
There's little hints here and there that the previous king of Elkia knew "our world" via magic, somehow... The Elves are known to have the ability to touch it or scry it, the Werebeasts seem to have been able to borrow ideas from it, somehow, and the King had his whatever-it-was-plan cooking on the backburner.

It's just crumbs and too flawed to call on as a solid theory or even claim it a plan/scheme of the previous king, but there's got to be some kind of deep common thread here. (besides ultimate fanservice.)

Ep 11, best episode ever. Fan service also great :drool:

This might be the only series with fanservicy plot at times for this season I take it.
tongue.gif

In any case from the looks of things either the little loli fox is going to lose all of her clothing by the end of this match or something around that order.
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back