Nintendo Wii

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
Post your console's Wii number here if you'd like to add other members to your address book. Mine's 0389 2243 4476 8159. Hopefully we can play with each other one day....

Also please use this thread for all Wii-related discussions...

Where do u find ur consoles wii number? I'm connected to the net and have the latest updates, to be honest I havent checked or looked for a number yet
tongue.gif
. Also, do u know when they'll start the weather and news features? Also, does anyone have Zelda? I'm at the forest temple (midway through). The game is nice, I have to make some time to play it though
laugh.gif

Ok, my router is 192.168.01, thats the one we use right?

ps. thx for the link kit
wink.gif

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Nov 20 2006, 10:49 PM) Where do u find ur consoles wii number? I'm connected to the net and have the latest updates, to be honest I havent checked or looked for a number yet
tongue.gif
. Also, do u know when they'll start the weather and news features? Also, does anyone have Zelda? I'm at the forest temple (midway through). The game is nice, I have to make some time to play it though
laugh.gif

1) Go to Wii message board, it's located at Wii main menu's bottom right corner. Go to one of those icons and it will tell you your Wii numbers.

2) I don't know when but it should start working in December, theres nothing more to doing for that now.

3) I do, but I'm currently too obsessed with Wii Sports, baseball and tennis are awesome I can play all day with those.

Im loving my Wii... When i acctually stop playing ill go check for my number
biggrin.gif

5726-1842-2743-9288

MKK2004 I added you to my address book!

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Nov 20 2006, 07:10 PM) Ok, my router is 192.168.01, thats the one we use right?

ps. thx for the link kit
wink.gif

huh, i dont think your routers ip could be a Wii number anyhow lol
biggrin.gif

This just isn't even fair you know!!! Everybody except the Europeans have to wait...
dry.gif
I'm going to get mine at midnight and then i'll add all you guys and girls
biggrin.gif

16days 06hours 51mins 20secs from the time i post this post

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Nov 21 2006, 11:28 AM) can you check again, my Wii keep saying that's not a Wii number.
5726-1842-2763-9288

Thats the real number i had typed 4 instead of 6 XD

Well im off to play red steel (just bought it ^^)

QUOTE (Clowd @ Nov 21 2006, 07:11 PM) Well im off to play red steel (just bought it ^^)
Arggg, lol red steel got a 5.7 or poor rating on gamespot
laugh.gif
The game is just crappy, it has many glitches plus a poorly done story line. The innovative sword hacking and shooting isnt enough to save the game. But Ive never played it, tell me how it is.

oh yaa, heres my wii number, add me all
smile.gif

1156-6128-2894-2317

So now what? Can we play with eachother in games or just chat and have our miis play?

Red steel is acctually quite fun ^^ very addictive!... To bad no online play >>

Added you inuyashaX add me back so we can chat!

So it's a good thing that I didn't stand in line for hours just for a damn nintendo... I wouldn't find it amuzing to type with a joystick.... sigh... there still aren't that many units of Wii out there... sad... sad sad sad...

QUOTE (noob @ Nov 21 2006, 11:12 PM) So it's a good thing that I didn't stand in line for hours just for a damn nintendo... I wouldn't find it amuzing to type with a joystick.... sigh... there still aren't that many units of Wii out there... sad... sad sad sad...
But the amazing part is not the messaging (and you do that with the remote anyways) is the games! Ive played my Wii all day every day since ive got it! And i must say although the graphics are quite horrible nintendo has made up for it with awsome game play. Also the Wii Remote, has a very minimal learning curve and after about 10 mins youll be able to use it like you would a ps2 controller!

Im pretty impressed with the Wii's controls.

I dont have one, but I played zelda for a few hours.
It seems worth the play.

But right now, its the only game i saw that was really worth it.
But even then I am not so sure, the zelda seems almost too easy of a game... the time i spent playing it, i never managed to loose a full heart of health. 2 or 3 hours .. without getting hit once ... dosent exacly make for most chalangeing game in the world.

The real question is if any really good games are going to come out in the future, It is going to vary vary hard for developers to think different for a while. Most of the time different dosnt sell, so they are all taking a risk with the wii.

One thing we can expect to see though, is someone selling a workout game .. that includes arm weights.
'Feel the controller burn'

different doesn't sell as much, but quite often it takes a whole less money to develop.. so if someone gets a great new idea and makes a simple game out of it, even if they don't sell much they'll make good profit out of it. and wii games cost $50 because they're quite cheap to develop. in my opinion, most of the new ideas on this console generation are gonna show up on wii, and that's always a plus!

@zortiger, regarding zelda.. the guys at IGN said that the game was quite hard after a while, they saw quite a few game over screens, which isn't too usual on zelda games. it can be hard in other aspects.. and it is, or else it wouldn't take about 50h to finish
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Clowd @ Nov 22 2006, 12:33 AM) Red steel is acctually quite fun ^^ very addictive!... To bad no online play >>

Added you inuyashaX add me back so we can chat!
KK, I added u and mkk
smile.gif

I also got my PS3 yesterday!!! hehe. i asked them to hold me the 60gb one
smile.gif

QUOTE (Clowd @ Nov 21 2006, 11:15 PM) But the amazing part is not the messaging (and you do that with the remote anyways) is the games! Ive played my Wii all day every day since ive got it! And i must say although the graphics are quite horrible nintendo has made up for it with awsome game play. Also the Wii Remote, has a very minimal learning curve and after about 10 mins youll be able to use it like you would a ps2 controller!
Congrats, you have just convinced me not to buy Wii since my average is almost a C-... GEE GEEZ!!!1111
unsure.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back