Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired

"New Gundam TV series confirmed: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
A very short promo appeared after today's episode of TBS/MBS' "Toward The Terra" announcing a new Gundam series. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Double O) is set to air at 6pm on Oct 2007. The official site is up providing a streaming promo.

Known details are:
Setting - 2307 AD
Characters - 4 Gundam Meisters, who pilot the mobile weapons.
Factions - Solestal Beings (not real sure on the English name right now), a private militia group whose purpose is to eradicate wars.
Tagline at the end of the commercial - "Rebirth begins through destruction"

Rumors about the series have been going around Japanese message boards for some time, especially after Sunrise registered several Gundam00 domains. The proclamation that the setting would neither be in the Universal Century of the original nor the Cosmic Era of Gundam SEED, as stated by Sunrise's Yasuo Miyakawa, seems to have been followed through with. Staff members are yet to be confirmed although the most persistent rumor is that the series will be directed by Fullmetal Alchemist's Seiji Mizushima." - 4chan

4 new gundams
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=69956

"WE BEGIN THE ARMED INTERVENTION TO ALL WARFARE WITH GUNDAM"

Offifcal site by Sunrise:
http://www.gundam00.net/

Well, its great to hear a new Gundam series is about to start.

To be honest, I was checking out this crap UK forum and saw this thread -----> http://www.neomag.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3940

I didn't believe it and I thought it was some random nutter just making BS...then I refresh FTV and I see this thread....thats where I started to believe...you can always trust MKK's words.

It seems there would be no more Hisashi Hirai-sensei for this one.The character looks great however.Kinda reminds me of Code Geass.Still,the guy in the pic there is cool!

But then,what happened to the rumored G.SEED Eternal?
huh.gif
And we've got some pic of Kira in ZAFT's Commander suits too.Don't tell me they want to aired two Gundam of two alternate universe at the same time?
huh.gif

I would also like to know what happened to the 3rd SEED series. If Sunrise has scrapped the next SEED series, then I'm pretty pissed. Destiny didn't really end off that well. They need to conclude! Now I'm getting worried:( Anyways, I hope this series can move me the same way as all the previous ones did.

that makes three of us but this is not the right tred for that.
but it is exiting that there is going to be a new gundam series i hope it is going to be a little bit different from the usual gundam plot

I missed out on Gundam SEED, but it seems to have been a really good installment in the Gundam series judging by it's vast popularity...

I like the character design in this one, and it's by the director of FMA, Seiji Mizushima, I think I'll definitly give it a try...
smile.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jun 02 2007, 11:35 AM) No I heard the story take place after Gundam TurnA and before Gundam Seed, So I believe this is a new timeline when won't be a sequel to the SEED series. I personally can't stand watching another show with Kira or Shinn in it anymore...
I can understand not wanting to see Shinn anymore but Kira
sad.gif
I mean Lacus and Kira are so cute together =(...

Anyways the Gundams look really good in this series, it kinda reminds me of wing for some reason.

Lacus = cute
Kira + Lacus =/= cute.
On the other hand, Lacus with no clothes = hot where as Lacus completely naked = jack-pot.

Am I the only one that misses the point of the female characters wearing any clothes in series like this?

QUOTE (noob @ Jun 02 2007, 05:19 PM) Lacus = cute
Kira + Lacus =/= cute.
On the other hand, Lacus with no clothes = hot where as Lacus completely naked = jack-pot.

Am I the only one that misses the point of the female characters wearing any clothes in series like this?
Wait, what's the difference between no clothes and completely nude?
tongue.gif
I think I'll have to agree with you tho, female characters should run around naked!!! =)

The blog Kit linked to says the boys are "quite bishounen" but .... they don't pass my test
tongue.gif
Might have to give this one a pass (and maybe actually start watching Destiny, which I've had for a while, because I'm always up for more Kira)

Might check out the first ep when it airs though. Could turn out to be a surprise, like Seed was
happy.gif

so who gets to be the boy/boy pairing in this one? any guesses
tongue.gif

This one looks like it could bring more of a "Wing/SEED" fusion sort of feel to it.It looks quite polished.

QUOTE (Botan06 @ Jun 02 2007, 05:21 PM) Wait, what's the difference between no clothes and completely nude?
tongue.gif
I think I'll have to agree with you tho, female characters should run around naked!!! =)
No clothes doesn't necessarily means naked, since in some cases the 'stuff' which women 'wear' are not considered 'clothes' therefore, naked outranks 'no clothes'. Is towel a cloth? Not necessarily. Point made.

Pairing? Why would we even try to pair when we all know EVERYONE is going to die except kira. WHY CANT HE DIE? Why can't they have Lacus naked ALONE in a shower, suffering forever ALONE? I can't stress this enough, so. When will we have Lacus alone in shower, naked?

I think I'm asking the right question in the wrong place or from the wrong people...

Or have the characters actually fight as themselves sometimes(Like how Heero had the gun and shot the dude in the arm and stuff.) or with more of a team based storyline with 5 or 6 main characters that you grow to like or respect throughout.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back