Karaoke MONSTER - (Closed March 2021)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Bump? :/

Yeah unfortunately, im on UTC +8 :( So most of you might be sleeping when I get on.

QUOTE (knownX @ Oct 24 2014, 09:42 PM) Its down please reset server plz and ty
The Karaoke Monster server is likely down due to similar issues currently affecting the Fansub TV site throughout. Maiku and daft are working to restore service to the site but we currently do not have an ETA on when everything will be back to normal.

We appreciate your patience.

QUOTE (knownX @ Nov 16 2014, 09:21 AM) PLZ FIX IT NAW
Karaoke Monster is unavailable and will remain so for some time.

The server process, its configuration and all its data was lost when the server lost a hard drive and motherboard.

It will need to be restored from a backup, assuming we have one, but I don't have access to that backup.

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Nov 16 2014, 09:08 AM) Karaoke Monster is unavailable and will remain so for some time.

The server process, its configuration and all its data was lost when the server lost a hard drive and motherboard.

It will need to be restored from a backup, assuming we have one, but I don't have access to that backup.
Pinging zaft might help you with that. You should also get him to github the code for future references (mighty zaft should definitely have an account on github, otherwise we'll be demoting him to non-mighty zaft)

Plz revive this program guys i miss singing on it lol plz do you need money to repire the Harddrive i will donate plzplzplzplz fix this great program.

I'm not sure the money thing is the issue here, but more along the line of the will and/or drive to actually get back to fixing it, along with fixing this site here as well it would seem.
unsure.gif

Trying to pay someone to rebuild the program he's charging 155$ if we can get the money together we could be singing very soon gonna be starting a kick starter for it see how i goes.

QUOTE (knownX @ Oct 20 2016, 07:46 PM) Trying to pay someone to rebuild the program he's charging 155$ if we can get the money together we could be singing very soon gonna be starting a kick starter for it see how i goes.
I appreciate the good intentions and I fully understand its frustrating to have features no longer working, I am working on things in the background to try to get the site working or atleast updated.

However, please do not start any kickstarters or fund raising compaigns in the Fansub.tv name without prior consent from myself and daft.

Please do not hire anyone to code for us either.

I will discuss the karaoke issue with daft later and see whats required.

QUOTE (knownX @ Oct 23 2016, 02:55 AM) Stay no more ill just code my own with no affiliation to fansub.
Or you could just wait a bit longer, I mean you already waited this long and atleast now I'm in a better position to get it working again (I have a spare server, the source code, talking to the person who wrote it). I tired to get it running after your last post but that failied miserably
unsure.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back