Hey! I'm back in here again. :)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

nyunyu

-san
Retired
I wonder if there are anyone who still remember me. I was MIA for quite a long time. Busy with my real life, work, businesses and online sites.

So, I'm here again just to say hi to my old friends especially Daft. Can't guarantee if I can be active like I used to be but I will try.

Now, off me go to take a look of the rules section to see what's new.
smile.gif

cheers all!

Well....hello....I don't think we've met probably because I joined when you were not that active.
rolleyes.gif

Only a few of the oldies are still here........I kinda go on and off with this forum but definitely my favourite forum though.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Ooo..really? So I guess all here are mostly new members..
Really glad to see this site growing into one top anime hangout place. Keep it up Daft!

Soooo...how many time you going to create thread like this haha... lol I think you created a similar thread when u when MIA last time.

Wow! FTV member number 2! Nice to meet a person who knew Fansub.TV in its infancy. There only seem to be a handful who are still around. Do you have any stories from the "good old days"?
happy.gif

Now about those rules ... I think you were actually looking for the Dissapeared People thread.
wink.gif

Hmm i always though user number 2 would be Dafts acount to test features etc when the site was first started XD.

Well i don't know you nyunyu and was probably years too late
laugh.gif
but just thought id mention how shocked i am to find out user number isnt Daft
happy.gif

To think you now have time to come back here.
tongue.gif
Well in any case welcome back, and yes the place has changed since you've been gone. I never would of guessed that you were the second member on these boards go figure.
biggrin.gif

In any case it's good to see that an old member came back to see how things are going. So how long has it been anyways if you don't mind me asking?

Haha, nyunyu usually stops by and posts a couple times a year since what...2007? In 2006 he was semi-active for a while, and stopped being really active back in mid-2005ish
I joined just as nyunyu was leaving the scene, but I still remember reading posts from before I joined =P

Nice to see you back at the boards for a bit. Stick around this time for a while if you can =P

QUOTE (nyunyu @ Oct 09 2009, 02:48 AM) I wonder if there are anyone who still remember me. I was MIA for quite a long time. Busy with my real life, work, businesses and online sites.

So, I'm here again just to say hi to my old friends especially Daft. Can't guarantee if I can be active like I used to be but I will try.

Now, off me go to take a look of the rules section to see what's new.
smile.gif

cheers all!
no sorry i dont but any ways welcome bak

QUOTE (sayonara solitia @ Oct 10 2009, 10:59 AM) hey IM back too, anyone remembers me ?

i was gone for like 5 years and i came back after graduating from harvard .
Actually about 2007.....you were slightly active......I remember that you use to make random threads in the General Disclosure thread.
rolleyes.gif

I don't know either of you that well since I joined around 2007 and am hardly that active, WELCOME back I guess to nyunyu and sayonara solitia. I still am not that active, will try to be though since I did join and wanted to discuss anime. Plus I joined also for the comp and other stuff, ANY WHO... JAANA~ (^_-)b

QUOTE (sayonara solitia @ Oct 10 2009, 04:59 AM) hey IM back too, anyone remembers me ?

i was gone for like 5 years and i came back after graduating from harvard .
LOL, harvard..... haha, ok

Eurm...looking at "dissapeared people" thread, looks like I've been dead. lol..scary..

Yeah, I was the second people registered here after Daft and was helping him with this forum about a year I think and then can't no longer active due to real life situation which require me to sacrifice my time online. That was in 2005..I think so yes.

I know the fact that most old timers was no longer active maybe because their preference in anime has changes..including me..
smile.gif
I watched less anime and prefer manga nowaday..online mangas that is.

@dchaosblade, I think you use different name back then...Lord of Chaos?
But still, I kinda remember you.

I hope to be active but unfortunately I can't. The best I could do is to say hi or reply to threads once in a while. Nevertheless, I just want to say how happy I am to see this forum grow as big as it is now and still firmly standing.

welcome back again nyunyu.

i'm kinda back myself as well... i guess.
lots going on IRL though so i'll have to see how much i'll be back lol

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back