Gao... Archive Unlinked

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Yeah its horrible to dl at that speed since my download doesnt even finish and I cant even use bt where i am at, hope it gets fixed real soon.

can you use mirc? (I might have the time to send over AIM tommorrow)

was the bw problem fixed?? i just tried to get a few things and i seem to be going normal speed again, o rat least way better than it was - i just got the ep 6 of dd at 245k/s and getting eps 6 of gakuen alice and seems to be going a decent 56k/s just curious as mine seems to be working better than a few days ago

well i didn't check all the older stuff - i think those are still unlinked but the new stuff seems to be working at at least decent speed if not totally back to normal

Mmm... I was ecstatic when I found this site with HQ Air episodes, but it seems I can only DL the prologue and the last episode...

Gao v.v

and its funny....

have any funsub groups actually been in trouble legally with anime companies? or do they just usually get a telling off.

QUOTE (shadowlord_756 @ Oct 18 2005, 08:29 PM) mkk isnt there some kinda law that forbids you editing various forms of copyrighted literature and art, etc?
No, at least in the US, it's quite the opposite; it's illegal to use them as they are, but parodies are perfectly legal.

~ SP

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Oct 21 2005, 02:19 AM) No, at least in the US, it's quite the opposite; it's illegal to use them as they are, but parodies are perfectly legal.
Same in Canada.
As long as you dont claim propriaty on the creation of the original concepts (aka the characters themself)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back