Gao... Archive Unlinked

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
man, this new server REALLY BLOWS stuff is still downloading at the shitty rate of 7 kb sec and im about ready to get bittorent, and i HATE bittorent with a passion

OMG! This is a Big problem for all of us
sad.gif
i hope in the sake of the Soul Society that this will be over soon. lol i guess we'll just have to wait...(IRC is THE most complicated S**T, -i wish i noe how to use it
sad.gif
)

That would be TuncaCeleste's image.

Terashi, there isn't really a problem with a server, however, the site's popularity has grown to the point that daft needed to restrict the download speed. I personally use BT whenever it's convenient...

~ SpacePirate

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Mar 23 2005, 11:47 PM)the site's popularity has grown to the point that daft needed to restrict the download speed.

gah! does that mean it's gonna stay this slow?! i haven't gotten a single file to download completely since things slowed down, not even the little mai hime omake. sigh. still hoping it gets fixed.

oh and no one seems to respond to the question "how can we help" on these boards. seriously, there's gotta be something we can do.

Wow!MKK2004-san,i like your signature,where you get it?,i dont seem ecchi section in this site?
blink.gif
(or may be my eyes bullied me?
blink.gif
).I want too,where oh where
sad.gif
Sorry i like Hentai end Echii,actually most of my anime collection have it,exept GundamSeedDestiny
tongue.gif
Oh!my,i embarrased my self
dry.gif
laugh.gif

And about the downloading,i still got same problem,this is 5th day i got Error massage with pink bacground,in my 20th try to get Mahou Sensei Negima eps.8 from this site
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

God please let me have thats episode
rolleyes.gif
pleeeeaa..sseee
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Mar 24 2005, 01:37 AM)
gah! does that mean it's gonna stay this slow?! i haven't gotten a single file to download completely since things slowed down, not even the little mai hime omake. sigh. still hoping it gets fixed.

oh and no one seems to respond to the question "how can we help" on these boards. seriously, there's gotta be something we can do.
Unfortunately, yes, for the time being.

As for how you can help: The only method currently available to help the site is to promote it via word-of-mouth! Weak, I know, but try to hit at least one each day... Every little bit helps.

~ SP

Another way to do it is use this site less often, try to mix it in with Mirc and Bit Torrent, Mirc is actually simple, but just say it isnt cause they don't want to take the time to learn

QUOTE (SURERMAN @ Mar 24 2005, 10:45 AM) Wow!MKK2004-san,i like your signature,where you get it?,i dont seem ecchi section in this site?
blink.gif
(or may be my eyes bullied me?
blink.gif
).I want too,where oh where
sad.gif
Sorry i like Hentai end Echii,actually most of my anime collection have it,exept GundamSeedDestiny
tongue.gif
Oh!my,i embarrased my self
dry.gif
laugh.gif

And about the downloading,i still got same problem,this is 5th day i got Error massage with pink bacground,in my 20th try to get Mahou Sensei Negima eps.8 from this site
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

God please let me have thats episode
rolleyes.gif
pleeeeaa..sseee
rolleyes.gif

im sorry but i make this signature....and theres a ecchi pics section in the general section...plz visit us and maybe even post some pics there!

Nice sig, MKK.
smile.gif

Okay, I just came up with a plan to resolve this problem but I'm not sure if it's possible to do right now (I contacted the host and i'm waiting for a response).

$69/month + $150 setup = an 200gb archive server (5mbit.. not fast enough for regular traffic but fast enough for bittorents)
$99/month + $0 setup = download server, fetches directly from archive on demand

total: $168/month + $150 setup (bigger hd, slightly slower speeds compared to before, more scalable system)
oh, and + $19/month for website, so actual total is only $19 more than before.

Let's hope the host responds positively to the email.

sorry daft, i didn't understand how would this help.. is it like the $69 one for archiving and the $99 for downloads to the client? does the $99 one include unlimited traffic or what?

me wants to understand this sort of things
smile.gif

/jp

The $99 server doesn't have much space so it can't hold everything that I would like it to hold. It doesn't include unlimited traffic but it sure includes a lot. A lot is like 80% of the traffic that we're getting atm. This means that for another $99, we can be at 160% (60% to spare) but only if we can generate enough revenue to pay for it. The $69 server has a 200gb drive that can store everything.

Again, I'm waiting for the host to reply to see if this plan is actually something I can execute.

YEE...AH!at least,the solution came to us!
laugh.gif
.Ok,now please tell me how i can help this site.I want to full fill my promise,Fight!
mad.gif
till the end
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
YIPPIEE..
laugh.gif

hell, if i had $2,000,000 Id donate about $750,000 just to help this website, but unfortenately, i dont have that much..... life blows when your poor....
sad.gif

perhaps, but im just losing my patience with this site. yeah, ive been bitching alot, but i dont have the money to afford anime DVDs, i live in a friggin cockroach infested house for crying out loud. sorry about the bitching, its just that ive been using this site for like, 4 months, and Ive fallen in love with it.

*faithful, but impatient*

gao indeed! i hope this is a "whoops i just fell on my face" gao and not a "hey look at that crow" gao. for those who don't understand why the former is good and the latter is bad, watch AIR.

...if you can get it... gao...

can't wait for problems to be fixed - till then - little bit of complaint - just cause
tongue.gif

geez this sucks, i'm going at like maybe 18k/s when i'd usually go at least 70k/s

speed is crap and 3/4 of the new stuff doens't work or it all quits at like 33% i'd get air 12 but i can't use bt and koi doesn't have a mirc channel so i have to wait for the site to put it up but that's taking forever as well even if it would take a while to get it i'd still like to try - anyone else in any channels in mirc that has air 12 ehy could send me? or gakuen alice 6? any help would be appriciated till the site can hopefully get rid of whatever bugs it's got right now. can';t wait for it to get back to normal.

well s**t even air 12 gets on the site just to not f***ing work, gets to 33% then just disconnects what a piss off if only my isp wasn't so anal i could use bt to get it
sad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back