Gao... Archive Unlinked

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO HELP!!,EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED PLEASE TELL ME TOO.
ohmy.gif
I fall in love with this site,so if there any chance i will help,i'll do it with all my power.
mad.gif
i swear!
cool.gif

Well, here is an info update. I just tried to download Combustible Campus Guardess 4 (new episode). Permission was granted, but when I went to download, it said "disconnected from server". Guess things are getting really bad.

man this suuucks! ftv has been so great, i hope it can get back to running correctly. i think what we need to know is how to help ...somebody asked before but didn't get a good answer... visit sponsors? donation box? what?

...oh yeah and i'm new here, feel free to tell me if i screw up... and uh, the -sama part of my name wasn't my idea...

haha funny ben-sama
happy.gif
thats cheating though

my download is working like normal tho and i feel its a bit fast than usuall.. well i dunno, possibly because some ppl cant get it to work thus lower the server's resource being used atm..

about the dl speed not being worse... it sure is for me! i was watching mahoraba 8 download earlier today and it was doing funny things. my download manager said 20 kb/second but really it was going much faster for a few seconds, then pausing for a few minutes.
...and now that i look at it i only ended up with 108mb of it...
well it isn't my connection, i'm at school and usually downloading at 140 or so, but i can get higher sometimes (whee!) guess i'll try again.

oh and about my name, yeah, i don't pretend to be a ftv "-sama" ...i'm just glad it doesnt say "ben-sama-chan" heheh ok long post sorry

edit: ARGH! well i'm having to start my download over at 16kb/sec again. i was gonna offer to hook somebody up with that ep over aim if they wanted but i guess that's not happening. see? i'm a nice faux-sama.

well its true that i myself too got a lot of intteruptions and ithe download stopped halfway but its not new news for me because my connection sucks big time..

anyway, its a good idea for you to use download manager so that you can resume your download.. i'd highly suggest ReGet Deluxe =^-^=

firefox is my browser... it has a dl manager feature that can pause and resume and stuff but it still died. firefox rocks! (rhyme) but yeah, wasn't my fault it died. dunno about anyone dl problems though... hoping this gets better.

edit: anyone else's dl problems

edit again: nope fizyboy, doesn't work for mozilla as far as i know. when i've tried to resume from outside the firefox dl manager it restarts from the beginning. oh well, giving up on mahoraba until the site heals.

well to resume your download you need to re-authorise the permission again and use the new link and save in the same folder as before.. this should work with Reget but i dont know abt IE and Mozilla..

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 22 2005, 05:45 PM) really? i cant seem to be able to finish downloading a file, when i try to download mahoraba 8, it always stop at 33%. is it me or the file is corrupted?
got the same problem here I just think its the internet downlaoding speed, cause mine runs at like 10 kb/s for like an hour then decides to disconnect.

And as for turning your hdd into a server go for it
biggrin.gif
just make sure your cable company wont get mad at you for haveing a lot of people downlaoding off your IP.

P.S. Upload speed has NOTHING to do with people downlaoding anime. That's only a problem if she trys to uplaod stuff to a server over the internet in which case she'll probably about 30 kb/s whihc amounts to about 30 minutes per episode depending on how big every episode is
tongue.gif

....is this whats causing all the dl trouble? im tryin to download but ut wont dl faster than 5-14 kb sec. it almost always downloads from 99-600 kb sec. man, this is going to take a long time.

QUOTE (Terashi @ Mar 23 2005, 01:56 PM) ....is this whats causing all the dl trouble? im tryin to download but ut wont dl faster than 5-14 kb sec. it almost always downloads from 99-600 kb sec. man, this is going to take a long time.
i took me 1 hrs to download mai hime omake....just 27mb....if its 170 that mean i will need 5 hrs.....ouch.

I think that this problem is also the cause of my uta~kata problem, i cant download ANY of the episodes, yet i can download everything else, at a VERY slow rate that is.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back