Funny Videos!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
HILARIOUS!!!! Lol, I thought that guy was gonna punch someone when he kept getting the card. Wow, that's another reason I love Japan. Such funny game shows that would never be in america. There'd be lawsuits filed every 5 seconds.

LMFAO THAT WAS FCUKIN HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... oh shit im crying... tears.... TEARS OF JOY... damn nice one ultima... wow can you find more of these?

Oh, I saw that show somewhere else too
biggrin.gif

Very hilarious indeed. I know what to do on a boring day now, when I have nothing to do
tongue.gif
I'll go to a library with my friends and play that funny game too
biggrin.gif

The videos are completely hilarious.........
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

I think this thread should be pinned so everybody can post their links of funny videos they want to share with us.
wink.gif

I have a video related to a mathmatical problem. It's very simple yet complicated and hilarious. If anyone wants to see it, just pm me and ill upload it on net and give you the link. No it is not japanese, it's american hence why i dont like to post it here. why? cuz it may offend some viewers. (well last two times i did it, the viewers were offended)

So again, if you're interested in mathmatical jokes, this video is made for you.

what ze fuk , pinkshirt, fake blonde hair, NOOOOO

QUOTE (jochou001 @ Jun 15 2006, 10:37 AM) This might only be hilarious if you know anything about Daisuke Asakura. But even if you don't know who he is, it's still funny. Just FYI, he's an awesome japanese techno artist who at the age of 39 still loves disney a little too much.... The beginning is just them talking, but the real funny comes in when he starts playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1XM537_e9M...isuke%20asakura
So tell me what was funny in that clip? I wasted 3 minutes watching that fruit tart talk about disney characters, and the other 2 minutes of him singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jun 15 2006, 06:12 PM) lol holy crappers!. skillz right there! he's a magician right?
I think so. I just love the part where the girl screamed and ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back