FTV Leauge 4: The 4th Strike

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Nice work, Ryu.
happy.gif
I didn't give you much to go with, I know.

As for the elimination stuff, I'm not really set either way, I just got the idea that we weren't going to get many additional suggestions based on forum activity.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 30 2013, 06:20 PM)Well a few people kind of voiced for going on with what we have so far, but like I said I'm willing for a discussion about it, since that is what this thread is for. 

As for the pics I have to say thak you norren-san and Ryu-san for the pics so we can get the KO Session underway.
QUOTE (Norren @ Mar 31 2013, 01:34 AM)Nice work, Ryu.  I didn't give you much to go with, I know.

As for the elimination stuff, I'm not really set either way, I just got the idea that we weren't going to get many additional suggestions based on forum activity.thanks Norren ^^ waiting for Nemi-san to help me with the polls and I'm just done with the larger pics (Wolfie gave me the idea to make them meanwhile), as the banners are about Idolmaster i was based from IM@S cards Cinderella Girls but we can use portraits for the frontpage and these for KO sessions (or viceversa)

...click to see full size (640x800) :3 here are other 3 FTV league cards
wink.gif

Oh those look rather nice there Ryu-san. I appreciate it, and still once you get the rest of the cards up and figure out how to do the polls we'll get started with the KO Session right away.
tongue.gif

Also, I do like to have the deadlines for the polls to be at around Midnight EDT a week after they are posted up here if you manage to figure how they work you know.

Sorry am not around much lately guys, but glad to see I'm helping out by being the image host, even if I didnt know it lol And no I don't mind, happy to help, although I would have preferred you link to the image's gallery page rather than the file directly for the 'full size' link but nm, this post will suffice as my credit (spam) lol.

Nice designs for the images too well done xD

OMG!!! Fantastic job on the cards guys! I love them! Especially Kotoura's, I thought it was funny that you added in her freaking out over that being Manabe's fantasy
tongue.gif

Great job in choosing the pictures and using the Idolm@ster cards as a template!

Okay guys we finally got things done now all that left is for us to work on the polls, hopefully they'll be up in a week or so.
laugh.gif

Oh one more thing, if one of these KO Sessions end up in a Draw by the votings end, the session will end with a Double KO, meaning both ladies will be removed from the running.

So there will be no redos and no adding the winner from the next bracket either. This is so we still somehow manage to get down to the two finalists form this session to work on the main event.
tongue.gif

If there is any need to clarify this one rule please let me know, and I'll do the best I can to explain what I'm doing here.
wink.gif

Putting Morg against Kobato... how can you do this to me Wolfie-san
tongue.gif

Hard decision there, but the rest were pretty straightforward.

Sorry julezia-chan but that's how the cards came up for the brackets here.

So you're either going to have to pick the smexy ex-slave girl that knows how to fight, or the blonde loli that Sena-san wants to have a yuri session with.
tongue.gif

Okay guys only roughly 24 hours left before I count up the votes for this round, and by the looks of things some lucky lady might get a round robbin moment here. A bit early for that, but I'll manage it somehow.

Okay like I stated beofre the voting is now closed and the results are in.

And here are the winners of the first round then

Session #1 Winner by 52.9%: #7)
sml_gallery_21048_8_110655.jpg

Session #2 Winner by 62.5%: #8)
sml_gallery_21048_8_55492.jpg

Session #3 Winner by 72.7%: #3)
sml_gallery_21048_8_232050.jpg

Session #4 Winner by 71.4%: #10)
sml_gallery_21048_8_289638.jpg

Session #5 Winner by 69.2%: #9)
sml_gallery_21048_8_71372.jpg

Session #6 Winner by 71.4%: #11)
sml_gallery_21048_8_164699.jpg

Okay guys the next round of voting is going to be something like this:

Session #7:
VS.
sml_gallery_21048_8_55492.jpg

Session #8:
sml_gallery_21048_8_232050.jpg
VS.

Session #9:
sml_gallery_21048_8_71372.jpg
VS.

Out of the 3 Touhou Characters that entered into this KO Session, only one of them remains it seems. Top it all off that lunar rabbit is going up against the vampire herslef that took out the Perfect Elegant Maid. With that Raibbt still be standing in the next round of voiting.

Also, another major match-up would be that battle of the imoutos as well. Which one will come out victorious, the cute vampire dressing loli, or the firey imouto that seems to have a thing for track suits and fighting.
tongue.gif

Also, will we get down to an Inaba vs Inaba match-up after this comming sessions? Stay tuned to find out, and rember to vote to see who will end up being the last 3 standing before the main event.
biggrin.gif

Awwww, none of my choices won
tongue.gif
Although I chose Morg over Kobato I'm okay with her winning.
I'm surprised that Reisen was the only Touhou character that got through, I thought Reimu and Sakuya would be shoo-ins. Still, it isn't as if I don't like the ones that won, it'll be easier to chose this time around for me
tongue.gif

Good news everyone I finally got the poll up for this KO Round Session. I apologize for the massive delay because not only do I not know how to fully work that poll system we started to use, but the MMO called irl has been taking up most of my time.
laugh.gif

Anyways the poll this time around is kind of a manual poll so I'm going to give you a heads up here and say that I will try and close them by the 31st of August... hopefully.
laugh.gif

In any case it feels like the FTV League or any polling series that we have like this ends up being cursed or somehting like that you know. I mean the thing is we did have issues pop up whenever we were doing them and usually we managed to change hands from one person to another every time we did one.
unsure.gif

Okay guys you have less than 24 hours before I close up these matches now.
tongue.gif

So if you didn't vote already make sure you do.

Okay so the voting should be already over you guys and here are the winners of the matchup.

Session #7:
by 58.3%

Session #8:
by 80%

Session #9:
by 84.6%

So with this I now have to come up with the way of haiving two fo these 3 to advance to the Main Event here. Although I was hoping to see an Inaba v Inaba matchup, but I guess that's not happening.

Okay there's three ways I can do this here by having the two advance to the finals out of these three.

1.) Pic 1 of the 3 to not advance, or pic 2 to advance at random

2.) Go by the percentage the girls have won, but that one already rules out one of them right there.

3.) Have the KO Session for those 3 and the top two move on the the Main Event.

Personally I would go with choice 1 or 2 since I want to Get On With It!!!1111
laugh.gif

Although I wish to hear from any of you guys to see of you're okay with any of these choices here.

I go with 2 , altho i kinda like da old system of asking each to leave a comment rather than polling , it makes the forum cold.

<-- enjoy those faces who dilemma in choosing and grumble using words with distress!!

Cant wait till 8th league , and the top 16 fight!!

I'll go with #2 & #3 because they're both adorable
tongue.gif

Well I'm going to let fate decide then and randomly pick one of the three at random. Pretty much I'm going to get 3 cards and let someone I know pick one of them. That way it won't look like I rigged it, and also I kind of want to give these three ladies a 1:3 chance here as well.

So that means I'll let you know who will survive by tomorrow then since I have to do this irl you know.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back