FTV Awards Userbar Creation Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
After a long time with some ups and downs, mostly because of lag of time it's finally here. The userbar creation thread.

I think it's easy to understand what will happen in this thread. We will create and select the userbars we are gona use for the FTV Awards #4.

Only the following members are allowed to post in this thread:

- Hiasubi
- DragonSlaughter
- Kansatsusha-sama
- JCDRANZER
- Nightdragon
- JunMisugi
- Ftv Awards #4 Judges

Posts by all other members will be deleted!!!

We need userbars for the following awards:

Member You'd Most Likely Want to Meet
Best Staff Member
Biggest anime Otaku
Best Male Member
Best Female Member
Most Respected
Most Helpful
Scariest Member
Most Trustworthy
Best Avatar and Signature
Funniest Member
Best Critic
Most Contributed Member
Most Creative
Most Serious Member
Biggest Spammer
Most Mysterious

Here are some example's of the userbars made in the previous awards:

beststaffmember.jpg

mostarticulatemember.jpg

mostseriousmember.jpg

bestavaandsig.jpg

bestcritic.jpg

bestmalemember.jpg

bestfemalememberV2.jpg

For the members who don't know how to make it here is the tutorial

Try to make the userbars as the example's, that means with backgrounds that doesn't contain parts from the render used like most tutorials have. But with own created background designs.

Also try to find a character that really fits with the theme of the award.

I hope you all have fun making the userbars, and we will select the best one for each award. So if 3 people make a userbar for the same award we will all give our vote and select the best one.

This thread will be open untill Friday 10th of August, so start creating some nice work and have fun doing it.

Seems like nobody is working on this yet.

Anyways new rule:

Fixed size 350 by 20.

I will start today on the following userbars....

Best Male Member
Best Female Member

If someone has already started, please finish it if you feel obligated and then we can decide which is better.
happy.gif

Everybody can make one for every award. At the end we will pick the best one for every award
wink.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jul 30 2007, 12:26 PM) Everybody can make one for every award. At the end we will pick the best one for every award
wink.gif

ok, sounds good. back to working now....
tongue.gif

bfemalemember.png

bmalemember.png

I'm finally back online...!
ftvscarycopycw8.jpg

ftvmysteriouscopymq5.jpg

ftvseriouscopyem2.jpg

I'm finally able to do some work now that I have internet...

Nice render for the scariest member hama XD

Well Im trying to get my computer back in order from my reformat but I should be able to get it back working like it uses to soon so I can make some user bar

I'm gonna start soon on this.....I'm not sure if I am going to finish...sorting out stuff for Uni....ah its getting scary.
wink.gif

Its already August 10th (so fast
blink.gif
), but we only have about 1/3 of the userbars done. Should we extend the deadline? I feel that this is debateable, since there has been somewhat of a lack of activity, but then again it is summer.

Well ive been wating to create them but i had things to do, and when i have had time on my PC ive been doing over things

But if there is a deadline extention ill get working on some of the Userbars as soon as possible, preferable the Biggest anime Otaku one.

I don't really have a choice to extend the deadline, we don't have userbars for all awards. Also if things keep going on like this, i might consider cancelling the awards for now.

Well I guess it's ok for the first time

funniestmember2zq0.jpg

mostcriticfk3.jpg

mostcontributedmembercx8.jpg

Edit: I think I get slowly better at this

bestavaandsigmq6.jpg

mostcreative2st8.jpg

beststaffmemberqv2.jpg

I try to work on some tomorrow most of my computer is back to normal and photoshop back on cant do it right now since in a bit i got work.

Edit:

here some do more later
MostMysterious.jpg

BestMaleMember.jpg

BestFemaleMember.jpg

Here are some more

mosttrustworthyoa2.jpg

scariestmemberik7.jpg

mostrespectedeb5.jpg

They all look nice so far. But keep in mind to use renders that fit with the theme. So no girls in the best male award userbar. Not a funny person in the serious award userbar etc...

mine was a boy XD it was hayate from Hayate no Gotoku! I just thought if a guy was man enough to do that he should be the best male character XD

Edit:
Added some effect to the one I did already and made a couple more
BestMaleMember-1.jpg

BestFemaleMember-1.jpg

BiggestanimeOtaku.jpg

MostHelpful.jpg

MostMysterious-1.jpg

MostSeriousMember.jpg

MostCreative.jpg

BestAvatarandSignature.jpg

BestStaffMember.jpg

MostTrustworthy.jpg

MostRespected.jpg

ScariestMember.jpg

MostContributedMember.jpg

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Aug 16 2007, 07:46 PM)mine was a boy XD it was hayate from Hayate no Gotoku! I just thought if a guy was man enough to do that he should be the best male character XD

xD but that pic u have of Hayate is in his cat girl cosplay

Ummm yea I started to be not sure who to use for the render anymore but still here the rest...

BestCritic.jpg

MemberYoudMostLikelyWanttoMeet.jpg

BiggestSpammer.jpg

FunniestMember.jpg

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Aug 19 2007, 09:47 AM) I had about 7 done, but my harddrive crashed..... so I lost it all. I am sorry......
Some ppl are on sucky computers then XD well do it again if you want but I already did 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back