FIFA 2010 Discussion/Prediction

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±
Retired
Discuss and predict here.
One liners are tolerated but 2x posting is not. Other general rules are still effective. Keep it clean gents (and maybe ladies? wat?)

I'll just go ahead and make a bold prediction
Germany 10- Australia 0 (SA was just as good as aussie, amirite?)

mehhh they missed too many ez g04|_z. well atleast they did better than england
biggrin.gif
:D

Germany vs Australia, 4:0, oh wells could of been worse XD.

Netherlands vs Denmark tonight, gonna hand it down to the dutch. They got a stronger team.

I am hoping for a nice 2-1 match in favour of the dutch offcourse
tongue.gif

hollaaaaaaaaaaaR holland.
3-0

GO ORANGE GO

Im with n00b, 3-0 to the dutch, i actualy fancy them winning this year, ive alwways liked them and there is no reason why they shouldnt
smile.gif

I don't like them, the orange craze is just insane here.
People are "calling sick" from work yeah right uh.. not obvious at all....
Thank god I had enough sleep before people in the neighborhood started blowing their horns in the streets randomly.

2-0 for the dutch i was so close with my 2-1 prediction. Good thing i betr Japan wins with 1-0 on my WK Poule XD . Because they did. Though i hope they will play better when they are up against denmark.

UHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP. I fell asleep. Missed both games (fail)

I watched the goals tho, rofl @ netherland vs denmark. super lucky goals.

Looking forward to tonight's match, will be great to see N. Korea beating Brazil. DPRK is champion! (lol)

N. Korea beating Brazil, you insane XD . That will almost never happen.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jun 15 2010, 05:09 PM) N. Korea beating Brazil, you insane XD . That will almost never happen.
Ahhh notice how you put 'almost' impossible which means even you know its possible.
tongue.gif
I just think Brazil are a shadow of what they used to be. Im not saying they are crap now but before where it used to be for most matches you would go for a Brazil win, its not so easy so more but i think that applys to teams like Spain, France etc, not North Korea.

But it would be nice see them win though
smile.gif

WHAT A GOAL jesus that was the randomest goal ever

I'm surprised. Even THE NORTH plays football? Rather, they qualified?

EDIT:
So if there's one sport that should most likely unite all the nations of the world, it's football eh? Neato.

yeah, and they hired a whole bunch of Chinese people to cheer them on as North Koreans (except for the team) aren't allowed to leave the country XD
I laughed so hard when I read that news, but hey I guess no one sees the difference anyways lol

USA got screwed by that Malian ref. They beat Slovenia, overcame a 2-0 deficit at halftime to come back and score 3 goals.

I bet that ref never coaches a major tournament again. He couldn't even own up to his mistake. Pathetic.

Oh, and thanks England for keeping the USA well within reach of advancing.

Yah, cry me a river
rolleyes.gif

That said, I'm kinda pissed the slovenians let up in the second half. And yeah, England sux major balls this year.

The U.S. has been getting so lucky. Having tied like that. It disappoints me. England as well. Come on! The pace in Barclay premier league is much faster. Why couldn't they show some similarity? ...Well, maybe because there's a mix of different players from strong countries... BUT COME ON!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back