Fansub TV Google Group

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Click Here To Go There.

Please join and let me know what you think. And Daft, may I have permission to publish this?

I agree with davidY, what's the point? You'll just diversify what little talking that goes on in this forum anyways :/

Unless there is some benefit to Google Groups that I don't know about, isn't it kinda redundant?

~ SP

The messages and stuff come in your mailbox. That's the only difference I've seen so far.

lol nice attempt i guess.. but really doesn't seem necessary, its like for laziness except it doesnt make it much easier @_@

Awww... Sorry guys, I didn't mean to do something unnecessary. Should I get rid of it? Sowwy again
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

I just LOVE that picture and that series is sooo funny
tongue.gif
( 0 )____( 0 ) CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... I laughed so hard when that episode came out I fell off my chair.

Well I guess you could say its from episode 3 but really its from the end of epiosde 2 and beginning of episode 3 before she becomes "shiny" but who cares IT WAS FUNNY
smile.gif

Mahoraba Heartful Days is just so random, but I can't stop watching it.
tongue.gif
It's great, and just plain fun.

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Feb 10 2005, 01:29 PM) Mahoraba Heartful Days is just so random, but I can't stop watching it.
tongue.gif
It's great, and just plain fun.
well thats why its so awesoem cause m ost of the stuff is just RANDOM.... and of course cause her eyes are like TOTALLY buggy
smile.gif
its FUNNY CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

ya I gotta admit that she was pretty cute when she was shiney, but then again there is something about the screenshot that doesnt let a smile come off my face.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back