Fansub TV Awards #4

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
It's almost time for the fourth Fansub.Tv Awards. I know the older members always look forward to this. For the new users, it's nothing special but we all have fun while having it so i hope you will aswell. And like every new awards there are some new things and change's, this time aswell. So i will make a small list with the things to come and what we are gona do with it.

1. Starter thread / discussion thread:
No need to tell what's happening in this one, it's this thread
tongue.gif

2. Poll thread 1:
In this thread we are going to have a poll to decide how many awards we are gona have. I will simply put up a few and you have to choose from them. This thread will start on Theusday 15th of may and will be open for 1 week.
Result: 17

3. Poll thread 2:
In this thread we are going to have a poll to decide which awards we are gona have. Just as simple as the Poll thread 1, only difference is i will not post anything you can choose from. I will post a link to the old award selection thread for reference. But the rest is up to your creative mind. This thread will start on monday 21th of may and will be open for 2 weeks.
Result:

Member You'd Most Likely Want to Meet
Best Staff Member
Biggest anime Otaku
Best Male Member
Best Female Member
Most Respected
Most Helpful
Scariest Member
Most Trustworthy
Best Avatar and Signature
Funniest Member
Best Critic
Most Contributed Member
Most Creative
Most Serious Member
Biggest Spammer
Most Mysterious

4. Userbar Creation:
After we decide the awards we will have a creation thread for the awards to create the userbars. Start date of the thread friday 8th of june and will close on friday 22nd of june.

5. The awards thread:
I will let you know after the competition threads when this thread will start. This thread is pretty simple you have to fill in the list with the selected awards, 1 username behind every award. More detailed rulles will be posted in that thread like the last times.

This is the basic idea i thought up for this year. This way you all, the users are more involved in the awards then normal. So i hope we will have more fun then we had with the previous awards.

I do have one simple rule for this thread:
- Don't post anything that will be done in one of the threads i posted in the list.

Also i am looking for 2 more judge's because this is alot more work then i normally do with the awards. First 2 awards weren't that big it could be handled alone. But just like the third one i need 1 more general judge and 1 back-up judge. If you want to be a judge you can let me know in this thread. But you need to have the following califications to apply for the posistion.

1. For general judge you have to be a Moderator or Senior member.
2. For back-up judge you need to be atleast more then 3 months a member on this site.
3. You understand what is going on around the forum and you know the rules and uphold them.

Well this is all, so i hope this awards will just be as fun as the previous ones.

EDIT:

Second Judge: Hamasusuke.
Third Judge: Kit-Tsukasa
Back-up Judge: dchaosblade.

I'd apply as a Judge, but something tells me I don't count as a senior member T_T As such, I guess I'll apply as a Back-up judge instead =D Hehe, I look forward to the comp!

It that time of the year again? Nice. I wonder if Im going to win something this time XD
rolleyes.gif

Count me in DoR as a judge. Might be a little hectic, since this is still new in way. A competition for the userbars, eh? And whatmore, polls polls polls. This is going to be a long month.

Normally it starts next month, these are the preparations for it. The reason i did it like this is because i want to involve the members some more aswell as bringing some more attention to the Tokyo Art Dome.

So the extra Judge will be: Hamasusuke.
You helped me with FTVA #3 aswell so you know what is going on with it.

But for the back-up i need some more people who are willing to do it. Or else you are it dchaosblade.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ May 06 2007, 11:32 AM)But for the back-up i need some more people who are willing to do it. Or else you are it dchaosblade.I'll help if you need it.

I would like to be a back-up judge and am ready to help you, as I'm pretty much 24/7 with FTV and I guess I can qualify for that position as its been exactly 6 months since I joined FTV and usually do uphold to the rules of FTV and will continue to do so.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ May 06 2007, 05:49 PM) I would like to be a back-up judge and am ready to help you, as I'm pretty much 24/7 with FTV and I guess I can qualify for that position as its been exactly 6 months since I joined FTV and usually do uphold to the rules of FTV and will continue to do so.
biggrin.gif

lol, funny how I've been a member for almost a year longer than you and yet you have 1200 more posts than me...and we're both on the forum around the same amount. I guess I'm just quieter...anyway, totally random; please forgive~

well I wouldn't mind helping out DoR as judge if I can, though I would like to know as a judge what exactly am I doing - barely know about this event.

It has been a while since I visited and barely post around so if possible I could help around if I can do so.

Because of my lack in time, to busy with school. I forgot to put up the first poll. No problem because i haven't decided on a back-up judge yet. But i will pick one this weekend, even if nobody else reply's for the position. And will create this first poll right after that.

Well I would also help out as a back-up judge if you need it
laugh.gif

Ok the judge's are now final:

First poll will be created tonight. I hope this awards will just be as fun as the third awards.

Bah....I wanted to be one. Anyways, if DC doesn't want to it later....can I take his place ??
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ May 14 2007, 06:16 AM) Ok the judge's are now final:

First poll will be created tonight. I hope this awards will just be as fun as the third awards.
uhhh i lost what i was expecting to win and lost what i was expecting to lose..... so.... yeah not really sure if that's gonna be fun
biggrin.gif

I too, may be able to help if necessary.

@noob and Kit: I have already extended the date once and i never saw you 2 reply in this thread that already excists 10 days now.

@All: If for some reason any of the judge's can't do there work. I will make a notice here and pick a new one. Person will be selected with the same rules. Also that person needs to be available during the entire awards.

Also poll 1 has been created so start voting.

Voted 17 we got so many members now.. and like this we can have a more varied award selection ^^

I voted for 12 maybe i should have said more i didn't think of it like Noshi i should have read this thread first i probably would have said more. Maybe if we had listed some ideas for the award categories first before voting on how many it would have been more helpful. That way we could have seen if we could at least come up with 17 good awards first and foremost. Well eitherway 12-17 doesn't really matter as long as the members have some fun with it all.

Hmm, well there has been an increase in members, but so far I've only counted less than 10 of them being more active, and most of the new members are users with troubleshoot problems
sad.gif

Plus, we don't have that many awards to choose from yet.

Aww... so close between 15 and 17 XD we could make it 16... 15 normal awards and 1 extra-just-for-fun-prize or something?
tongue.gif

Anyways... looking forward to these FTV awards again ^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back