Erementar Gerad 6

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dark-Casper

-ALS
Retired
So what'd yall think about it?

The part taht really sticks out in my mind is when she was in the towel... so kawaii (sp?) Anyways That grave, was it Kuea's orginial Preja?

I'm still a fan of this show, but it is incredibly slow paced, with no real direction for the series. It's fun, yes, and the character design is awesome, but there really isn't anything epic about this series that stands out. So far, all we know is they are heading towards the mythical garden of eden, yet we/they don't know where Eden is. Further, there is no pressing matters for them to attend to, and noone actively chasing them.

I'll still be watching it, but there really isn't much to discuss... The grave was probably Kuea's original Eden Pleasure or a member of her family.

~ SP

At first, I liked the show, but after 6 episodes (I'll watch ep. 7 tomorrow most likely) I'm not to thrilled about it.
The characters are kind of interesting, but the story isnt progressing like I wish it would.
I'll give the series a few more episodes, but after that, I just might not download it.

And I still wish I knew how long this show is gonna go on for.

just wondering but does anyone know why things stopped at ep 12 ?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back