Effect of anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

mohammed2006

-san
Kouhai
i know i write too many topic theise days
rolleyes.gif
any way anime has an effect on you for example some of you said i want to learn Japanese or i want to go to japan anime may change the way you behave .wait a second i want to ask you do you cry when you watch anime?
dont lie i can see you (if he can see us than why he is asking
huh.gif
) hay dont talk too ma jast answer
mad.gif

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 7 2006, 02:52 AM) i know i write too many topic theise days
rolleyes.gif
any way anime has an effect on you for example some of you said i want to learn Japanese or i want to go to japan anime may change the way you behave .wait a second i want to ask you do you cry when you watch anime?
huh.gif
mad.gif

yeah sure!!!

in last exile i cried when Lucciola died.... it was reaaaaally sad a lot :...(

???

i've cried really...lucciola was my hero X......(

i'm so sensitive :....(

i cry and laugh when i don't know how when i watch anime... i think it's because i'm allergic to anime that i keep getting tears and runny noses...

1. addiction.... OF COURSE...
2. feel what "happiness" is... (because of the funny scene maybe..)
3. know about japanese (language, school, lifestyle, etc...)

i cried when that girl died in solty rei....i stopped watching after that...the image is still haunting me, it was socruel O.O , i`ll post it when im at mom , do please help me remember

QUOTE (heupsche @ Apr 7 2006, 01:07 PM) air for example made me sad
*Points at avvy and sig* Yeah, I just finished up Air; so sad.
sad.gif

I've cried watching several anime, but the most recent was of course for Air.
unsure.gif

Anime has had a profound effect on my life from my love of the Japanese culture, to my desire to write, anime has always been able to effect me more than just a casual observer. Yeah, I'm pretty much the basic otaku, but I love it; what can I say?
laugh.gif

The series I watch are comedy and fun to watch. that is why I always Laugh Out Loud when I watch anime. It's the best way to prepare for a HUGE and IMPORTANT exam. Calm yourself down by watching anime.

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 7 2006, 02:52 AM) i know i write too many topic theise days
rolleyes.gif
huh.gif
mad.gif

yah... i noticed...
dry.gif
its not i'm against it but... there really has been a lot of threads...
tongue.gif
anyway i hope next time the threads would have a more deeper and wider things to talk about...
wink.gif
cause i think the effects could have jst been dicused in the does anime causes addicton thread...
wink.gif

anyway anime for me affects me in a way that i'm inspired if it is love anime at least...
happy.gif

just watching love hina and i'm inspired right now..
rolleyes.gif
making lots of quotes...
happy.gif
biggrin.gif

i always have a 3 day depression when my favo anime`s end =[
for example with shuffle, FMP F , Hellsing and some others
------------------
about what megaman said about school and lifestyle , beware not to get caught up by stereo types and that anime`s sometimes show things better than they are!

I feel you Wceed because when Mai-Otome ended I was mad for about 7hr then I was fine and I notice that alot of good things are coming out this month.

just finished watching love hina... again... about 30 episodes cause i repeated qoutable quotes...
biggrin.gif

now gonna watch suzuka again...
smile.gif
man really gonna do that 100 episode marathon...
happy.gif

EDIT: sorry for the double post...
dry.gif
internet problem...
dry.gif
happy.gif

just finished watching love hina... again... about 30 episodes cause i repeated qoutable quotes...
biggrin.gif

now gonna watch suzuka again...
smile.gif
man really gonna do that 100 episode marathon...
happy.gif

effects...hmmm

I feel wierd sometimes. It's like I sympathize for the characters. Like in Alien Nine (in the last episode) while the credits are rolling, I thought it was just a happy ending and then towards the end they show something shocking...that kept me thinking for a while (somewhat depressed) until I bought the continuation in the manga then I felt relieved.
Or in Popotan eps 9. as well as the Last few episodes of Air. and when Chise's bestfriend died in Saikano. T_T It's only while watching anime (and nothing else) that made me jerk a tear or two.

Ow, It also inspired me to start drawing anime and get involved in various art styles and mediums. I also started learning kanji because they look cool on character designs that I've made. now I'm also the head of our school's Art club because of that.

It also taught me not to judge other people! I mean, I never wanted people to judge me for watching anime.

And it also takes up most of my allowance T_T. I've bought DVDs, VCDs, VHS tapes, as well as all sorts of stuff. I'm even actuall planning to buy a state alchemist pocket watch (well I don't have a watch! killing two birds with one stone!)! I'm also waiting for complete DVD volumes for Eureka 7! If I don't spend it on art materials, food or school related stuff, I definitely spend it on anime.

(suna_bunshin) youve been so effected by anime

QUOTE now gonna watch suzuka again again???
ohmy.gif
what is the point you know what will happen

ummm... watching it again gives you new insights you know....
smile.gif
just because you watch an anime already it doesn't mean that you won't get anymore insights...
wink.gif

just watched love hina... again... got quotes i didn't even thought would help...
wink.gif

QUOTE (suna_bunshin @ Apr 11 2006, 02:44 AM) I'm even actuall planning to buy a state alchemist pocket watch
That's definately one of the main cosplay items I want to own.

Another big one would be Vash's round orange glasses from Trigun; awesomeness.
cool.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back