Devil May Cry

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
1158969959982yb0.jpg

I thought I was posting in the game thread, but then it's anime so what the heck. Just now I found out that Capcom and Madhouse Studios who did Nana and Death Note are going to animated the famous game. Also the director is the same guy who did Black Cat(yay!), so I'm sure there will be ALOT of Bullet time actions and etc. Even though I have the 3rd game I totally sucked at it....this serie will be aired in 2007.

Trailer 1fixed link
Offical site

oh hell yeah! finally they make an anime for it!

the manga version was good too!

At first I just wanted to scream at the one who posted this... "Post in the Games thread you noob!!!" Then again it surprised me that it was Mkk2004 that posted it, you ruined the fun
mad.gif

Yay, I bet its going to be an instant hit.

need decent voice actors! those american idiots were the worst part of the games, especially in the third one. japanese voice actors + dmc action = superwin.

omg you serious!!! lol, I just saw the trailer for DMC4 yesterday and now there is an anime.

that is so awesome ^^. though I am trying to figure out who is "dante 2" in the DMC4 trailer since it had almost the same outfit as regular dante just w/o the broken arm. I really doubt if it is vergil since he was wielding a gun.

dang I can't wait for this anime ^^.

btw MKK is that an error on your first post cause it says trailer yet I clicked and only a picture appeared which you showed above?

I would think trailer = video with previews.

btw MKK if you need tips on DMC3 let me know, I passed every level excluding Heaven or Hell - one hit KO everyone, just use guns. I sent you a pm before but you never responded.

i haven't watched that trailer, but i'm guessing dante 2 is older dante, from devil may cry 2. put in dmc3 and you should have that outfit unlocked.

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Sep 23 2006, 11:09 PM) i haven't watched that trailer, but i'm guessing dante 2 is older dante, from devil may cry 2. put in dmc3 and you should have that outfit unlocked.
oh I figured it out since I just got my game informers magazine today, dante "2" is a new character named Nero.

you gotta read the magazine or such to understand a lot of DMC4.

I already beat just about everything in DMC3 even Dante must die mode which I consider the hardest. Heaven or hell mode isn't cause since everything is 1 hit KOs you just use pure guns to kill everything - very lame if you ask me.

Though I gotta see the new moves nero has since I think the magazine says there won't be any new weapons like DMC3.

I really want to know why he has a demonic arm and why he looks like vergil/dante. really weird to me.

Kit, I hate to say this to you.
Use the search feature. MKK has alrady created it.
tongue.gif
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=3286 You late, and by a big margin.... XD

Anyway, since it was unintended I will merge this thread with his thread.
wink.gif

---------------------
Back to the topic, I totally forgot about this anime. But this season might be the bussiest season since I became totally crazy of anime....
cool.gif

QUOTE (jul10 @ Mar 02 2007, 07:22 PM) Kit, I hate to say this to you.
Use the search feature. MKK has alrady created it.
tongue.gif
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=3286 You late, and by a big margin.... XD

Anyway, since it was unintended I will merge this thread with his thread.
wink.gif

---------------------
Back to the topic, I totally forgot about this anime. But this season might be the bussiest season since I became totally crazy of anime....
cool.gif

lol I completely forgot there was this thread
tongue.gif

anyways new info I guess.

I'm so excited for this. I absolutely loved DMC and DMC3, (I heard DMC2 was crap and never bothered with it). Now I'm really in the mood to go play DMC3 again. Oh well, another anime to add to my April Anime List (it is getting far too long right now)

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Mar 03 2007, 02:27 AM) I'm so excited for this.  I absolutely loved DMC and DMC3, (I heard DMC2 was crap and never bothered with it).  Now I'm really in the mood to go play DMC3 again.  Oh well, another anime to add to my April Anime List (it is getting far too long right now)
True enough B-san
biggrin.gif
....pheww.....April 2007.....it's somehow a mixture of a err....earthly paradise and ughh...err torture chamber...
ph34r.gif
...It's good that there's so many promising animes...yet it maybe a torture to my PC and my eyes...lack of sleep might be common for me when April 2007 comes...
tongue.gif

Well,I'm already part of the *hoot**hoot* club...
tongue.gif

Anyway...who's the main heroine in this...?Is it Trish...or....err... whateve the name of the chick in DMC 2 and 3..I've forgot...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Mar 03 2007, 03:26 AM) lol I completely forgot there was this thread
tongue.gif

anyways new info I guess.
I bet Kit wanted to join the war.........can't believe I missed this one......its like one of the craziest PS2 games about 4-5 years ago........I loved it to bits. Is this anime gonna start from the beginning ?????
blink.gif

wow finally they have their mind back i really loveeeeeee this game..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

can't Waite to tall my friend's i bet they gonna get nuts
tongue.gif

i will be waiting for this anime ..............................................

What this anime adaption of DMC is only gonna be a mere 12 episodes ???...*sigh*.
sad.gif

I just saw a torrent for the DMC Anime Promo and just started downloading it and its finished now: -

Here's the LINK

My comments of the Promo done by Animanda Fansubs: -

- Not much shown.
- Didn't like the music being played but it kinda reminded me a little of the Black Lagoon OP (which I love).
- It about less than a minute.

I know I should be excited about this series but I just can't get myself to be anticipated that much..ah, well...hope everything goes fine.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 17 2007, 04:11 PM) What this anime adaption of DMC is only gonna be a mere 12 episodes ???...*sigh*.
sad.gif

I just saw a torrent for the DMC Anime Promo and just started downloading it and its finished now: -

Here's the LINK

My comments of the Promo done by Animanda Fansubs: -

- Not much shown.
- Didn't like the music being played but it kinda reminded me a little of the Black Lagoon OP (which I love).
- It about less than a minute.

I know I should be excited about this series but I just can't get myself to be anticipated that much..ah, well...hope everything goes fine.
wink.gif

SLOW! see one of my previous posts.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Mar 18 2007, 12:24 AM) SLOW! see one of my previous posts.
Yes, indeed I am Kit, a torrent for the DMC Promo had come in October of last year by bakascorp.com, but there's a reason for me being slow....up until then I hadn't joined FTV until 6th December 2006 (thats exactly 1 year after I joined you, Kit) and I was outside the anime world in general, leaving it in June of last year due to exams, holidays....that I forgot about anime for almost half a year.
ohmy.gif
wink.gif

I did read your post before but I just thought that this video file may contain more new material coz its like about a fortnight away to its premiere in April 2007.
dry.gif

Woah that will be just perfect
biggrin.gif
I played this game with playstation2 I loved everything in it and I cried in the end. I can't wait till I download every single episode of it. And by the way MKK I couldn't watch the trailer =_=

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back