Death Note

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired

hxxp://animeanime.sakura.ne.jp/news/archives/2006/01/death_note123.html

Death Note anime, coming soon

im not interested no more...

its gotten kinda boring after L left. i mean as a manga itd be good cuz its like a novel. but put it into moving pictures its gonna get kinda lame. like every 5 minutes.. ZOMG hes having a heart attack!! could it be KIRA?! or somethin.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 7 2006, 10:06 PM)
hxxp://animeanime.sakura.ne.jp/news/archives/2006/01/death_note123.html

Death Note anime, coming soon
YES!! Death Note is definately the best manga out there.
Kira is the most awesome and cool character of all time. I guess I could say he's the only one I look up to.

This anime is going to be sweeeeeet!

QUOTE (Arika!!! KAKUIII! @ Apr 8 2006, 01:23 AM) It could be like pokemon lol
Retards have no valid arguments or no right to speak at all. I pity you, it must be troublesome having a mental level equal to a sheep.

QUOTE (Arika!!! KAKUIII! @ Apr 8 2006, 01:23 AM) It could be like pokemon lol
forget the mai otome thing
dry.gif
- poor guy...
tongue.gif
-
laugh.gif

anyway...i'm looking forward to it...like the drawings...i just thought...damn...i hate reading mangas on the monitor...so thanks for the anime
biggrin.gif
(we need a spoiler tag
ph34r.gif
)

coming soon~ but is there a date?

Right now, I'm very disappointed with Yagami for losing his cool (yes, I'm a Kira fan). Well, atleast Near admitted that he couldn't have done it with Mello's rash actions.

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Apr 26 2006, 02:28 AM) Anyone got a trailer for the anime?
Currently there are none available for the anime as of yet.
The anime was only officially announced on May 9.

ANd supposedly its supposed to come out in late August in Japan. So it probably won't be for a bit longer.
All you can do it stare at those 2 seconds of L going by on a bike in FMP! TSR.

But yes! Death Note is awesome!
I want the game when it comes out as well!!
And the novel will be great!

L lives forever.
I, for one, believe that he did not die. Somewhere he is still out there!

This is pretty dumb
dry.gif
and shocking:

"Death Note and Hikaru no Go creator Takeshi Obata was arrested yesterday for illegal possession of an 8.6 cm knife, according to Tokyo police. He was originally pulled over for driving his car with the headlights off at 1 a.m., and reportedly said he keeps the knife in the car for when he goes camping. Thanks, Masako Ollivier and Hillary Mader."

~Source: ANN

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa)This is pretty dumb and shocking:

"Death Note and Hikaru no Go creator Takeshi Obata was arrested yesterday for illegal possession of an 8.6 cm knife, according to Tokyo police. He was originally pulled over for driving his car with the headlights off at 1 a.m., and reportedly said he keeps the knife in the car for when he goes camping. Thanks, Masako Ollivier and Hillary Mader."

What a shame.....
ohmy.gif

I cant believe it.....
blink.gif

I thought it was fairly good, but i stopped properly reading it after L died and N apperared. All the planning and scheming was giving me a headache, and Ratio (or Light) just become somekinda freak who has some stupid goal which will proubably never be reached
laugh.gif

Ehh well thats my opinion..... haven't watched the movie yet (saw a movie poster in HK though)

So is there any news on when we can expect the first episode subbed of this one? I'm sure there's going to be a lot of subbers but I also want to get a really good one, not a lame one like Your Mom.
dry.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 07 2006, 06:40 AM) This is pretty dumb
dry.gif
and shocking:

is this some kind of a insider joke I didnt get? Since when is it illegal to have a knife?

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Oct 02 2006, 11:49 PM) So is there any news on when we can expect the first episode subbed of this one? I'm sure there's going to be a lot of subbers but I also want to get a really good one, not a lame one like Your Mom.
dry.gif

These are the subbers who currently plan on subbing the series:

-C1 Anime
-Live-Evil
-Otaku-Fansubs
-Seraph Fansubs
-Toriyama World
-Karehi
-SD Project

I'm looking forward to Live-Evil fansubs

I'm surprised the sub hasn't been released yet since it started pretty early this week and Kanon, and Yoake Mae have already been released...

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Oct 06 2006, 07:58 PM) I'm surprised the sub hasn't been released yet since it started pretty early this week and Kanon, and Yoake Mae have already been released...
I think the fastest subbing group on that list would be SD Project considering how fast they released D. Gray Man.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back