Dagashi Kashi 2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
DagashiKashi 2, now a short-format series by another studio! how rare is that?

Masich said:
Dagashi Kashi 2 (No idea what it will bring, apart from candy information, of course, but it's a time filler at least).
aside ep'1 felt rushed it's very similar to S1, still i'm curious for the new cast :)

Is it just me or did the episodes get shorter this season now?

Kid-Wolf said:
Dagashi Kashi was fun to watch since you kind of learned about Japanese sweets and it was kind of fun to watch.
Not only candies or snacks but also toys, a mandatory bath ep'2 aside the first in S1 with Tō trying to peep on hotaru... as unlucky and childish like Coconuts' dad, i doubt Tamai will get more screentime given how short eps are lately -_-

Kid-Wolf said:
Is it just me or did the episodes get shorter this season now?
Nope, it's not just you. The show has become shorter, less in animation, different director, writer and Done by a different studio.

Crossing this one off my list. Music and voice characters may be the same. But, it's disappointing to see it changed.

Masich said:
The show has become shorter, less in animation, different director, writer and Done by a different studio.

Crossing this one off my list. Music and voice characters may be the same. But, it's disappointing to see it changed.
while for me still feels alike i'm not disappointed to drop it yet, especially with ep.3s flashback about loli Hotaru... now makes sense why she insists coconuts at taking over the shop, so Beyblade is a rip-off (pun intended) of beigomas?:p

Ryu said:
Dagashi Kashi, Let's say its an anime that gives more information about Candy and Misunderstandings compared to actually having a plot.
as TezukaPro (Atom, Black Jack) animates S2 might be more plot than ecchi ¬¬
guess i was right after all xD plot twist since fireworks festival, first Hotaru left Coconuts then his dad is hospitalized... but lively ep.6 now with a convenience store there, also At last its new cast debuts (the poses remind me to JoJo's):lol:

For some reason when that OL showed up I never expected her to be so ditzy that she happens to be pretty much not much of a morning person at all. also, she seemed to look like the kind of girl that would end up liking BL as well somehow.

Kid-Wolf said:
For some reason when that OL showed up I never expected her to be so ditzy that she happens to be pretty much not much of a morning person at all. also, she seemed to look like the kind of girl that would end up liking BL as well somehow.
she may'be a seductress (in Endo siblings' imagination) alchemist, p°rnwebsite programmer or even mangaka but... fujoshi? Not yet :3 so ep'11 finally Hotaru is back, the absence didn't feel as long thanks to her cameo in Takunomi'9!^_^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back