Coyote Ragtime Show

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
11523178978357am.jpg

wow even though i know its parody subs its still lol material.
Goth lolis + guns = WIN!

wow, mkk bring a new and an awesome one. the picture kinda reminds me of demonbane, which the news about it now is unheard of.
sleep.gif

however, i'm a bit afaraid with the girls. is there any cute one?
rolleyes.gif

There sure is, one thing I'd like to know, how did you beat me to it mkk... How did you post this before I do it... I was just about to make a topic about this one, but I guess I was too late... Is your download as slow as mine? Pff

Why does this anime sound like... oh i don't know.. cowboy bebop-ish?
dry.gif

hmm. maybe i'll start downloading.

i dunno, i might as well take a look on the other one that's not parodized.

but dang, that was hella funny... especially the bubble comment: "F***, my low sugar's kicking in!" i think that's how it went o_O

where did you guys get the parody from??? :/

Tokyo Tosho-> July 7, 2006-> [DMP]Coyote_Ragtime_Show blah blah blah. just look for the fansub DMP.

and there i was staring at this forum for good 50 minutes trying to find out "just what the hell are these two talking about" well, i downloaded the actual episode.

edit: ahhh i get it now!! You know who John Smith is? He's Mister, and guess who else is John Smith. That's right, Kyon is, that means Kyon has somehow made Haruhi to imagine him in another anime and thats how he's in this one.

pff!! i completely forgot to ask you guys this... but did they use bleach's music for this serie? I'm just asking this since i thought i had heard something familiar to that in the first episode... right before those worms attacked...

i dont know, i dont watch bleach. this series is quite interesting but one thing that troubles me is why the hell are there so many WWII guns when the setting of the series is in the future.

noob, i had *precisely* the same thought that you did! there's definitely a known sound on this series' soundtrack.. the whole song wasn't like bleach's, but it definitely reminded me of it.

anyway, i enjoyed this first episode -- i like my action well done, like in this show! if it has a decent story i'll most definitely keep following it, i haven't seen a good action series in a while..

Dude, I just heard bleach's soundtrack in another anime called tactics then in another one, one of the new ones... is it me or do they all use a similar soundtrack?

...today is wed... that'd mean,,, the anime version is late... both raw and subbed version :/

erm... how do you view the subtitles? simple yet stupid question... but im really having a problem here. i downloaded klcodec269f and installed everything there. should have no problem, unless im supposed to do something i didnt do...

so what happend?

When Gothic-lolis Attack! Watch XP-chan lead Paine and 10 other gothic-lolis in an attack on a prison. Rozen Maiden has nothing on these Sisters. Followed by Saved by the Oppai! Only on FTV!

QUOTE (thelws @ Jul 13 2006, 10:21 PM) erm... how do you view the subtitles? simple yet stupid question... but im really having a problem here. i downloaded klcodec269f and installed everything there. should have no problem, unless im supposed to do something i didnt do...

so what happend?
try downloading and installing the Matroska Pack. that's what worked for me.

anyone else finds it funny how most of the 12 sisters are named after months.

I mean come on:
Feb = grey hair chick
May = Analyzer
Sep = sniper

though who was march?

thanks MKK, usspaul just gave me the site.

So yea my favorite/claim are July and March. Kind of funny March is the one I kind of like since it is my birth month ^^.

Good series so far.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back