Busou Renkin

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

chao fear

-san
Kouhai
But i found a advertisement for a anime at the ending.
klkj.jpg

more less im looking to see its epidoes.. though so far only Raw episode 1 is out.

The advertisement at the end is telling you what is taking Inukami's place:

http://www.busourenkin.com/

It is called Busou Renkin

"One day, Muto Kazuki, a high school boy, saves a girl being assaulted by a big monster, but he is stabbed to death by the monster. However, the next morning, he finds he is alive. He wanders it was just a dream, but he meets the monster again, and he realizes his death is real. He and his sister get into a scrape, but suddenly, a girl in the dream appears. She explains him that the monster is a Homunculus made by alchemy. She also tells him that there is Kakugane in his chest in place of the heart. It is an alloy made by alchemy, too, and it is the only weapon to fight against Homunculus. Using the power of Kurogane, he beats the monster and saves his sister."

~Animenfo

Possible Subbers: Otaku-Fansubs, Nukenin, Shoku-dan

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 08 2006, 02:16 PM) The advertisement at the end is telling you what is taking Inukami's place:

http://www.busourenkin.com/

It is called Busou Renkin

"One day, Muto Kazuki, a high school boy, saves a girl being assaulted by a big monster, but he is stabbed to death by the monster. However, the next morning, he finds he is alive. He wanders it was just a dream, but he meets the monster again, and he realizes his death is real. He and his sister get into a scrape, but suddenly, a girl in the dream appears. She explains him that the monster is a Homunculus made by alchemy. She also tells him that there is Kakugane in his chest in place of the heart. It is an alloy made by alchemy, too, and it is the only weapon to fight against Homunculus. Using the power of Kurogane, he beats the monster and saves his sister."

~Animenfo

That description sounds a bit akward and confusing. So does that mean that the guy is still alive? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that sound like the first episode plot of Shakugan no Shana in a way?

It doesn't sound too appealing if you sk me, but then again, I can't try to watch every anime series now because of my bandwidth limit.

Its by Nobuhiro Watsuki, the creator of Rurouni Kenshin. I have only seen the first vol. of the manga but so far it looks good.

It do remind me of Shakugan No Shana...When will the first episode be aired and is it been taken by a fansub team?

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Oct 09 2006, 01:04 AM) It do remind me of Shakugan No Shana...When will the first episode be aired and is it been taken by a fansub team?
First episode already has aired since it took Inukami's place this past Wednesday.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 08 2006, 04:16 PM)

i cant wait for it to be subbed. since theres no way i understand jap..

::Crosses fingers for for it being subbed anytime soon..::

hopefully crunchyroll or youtube will have episode 1 subbed soon.

Yeah.. it is out there.. subbed and well.... I think I'm also gonna download it.. but have no idea what to expect from it yet...

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Oct 08 2006, 06:06 PM) That description sounds a bit akward and confusing. So does that mean that the guy is still alive? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that sound like the first episode plot of Shakugan no Shana in a way?

It doesn't sound too appealing if you sk me, but then again, I can't try to watch every anime series now because of my bandwidth limit.
thats exactly what I thought, sounds like Shana..... well, not a very original plot.
dry.gif

Well first episode impression isnt very great...Shana had way better characters although plot is fairly same...but this doesnt seem to be that great to me

I will watch the first episode, but if it sucks or i don't like the preview of the next episode. It will be one less new show to download.

it does kinda seem like it starts out like shana but hopefully won't follow the same plot path

its seems kinda good but who knows something makes me what to stop it hopefully it will get better

also for some odd reason i kept thinging about ikaru somthing from naruto b/c of the nose thing who knows what it is or atleast i don't

and also the powers made me think of sy-cry-ed weird

hmm well i never saw Shakugan No Shana and this one loos good, plus im out to watch any anime to kill my time(also stops me from doing home work and sleeping), and well i dont know, i like it so far

its more then ok its well good. lol

This author who created this is also the creator of Rurouni Kenshin. It should be good, but the seeing the story details. It seems kinda Full Metal Alchemish with humoculous and alchemy.

I read the manga so i can i say it's actually above decent level.but let's remember no matter how good a manga is,when it is transformed to an anime, it is up to the production staff to present the story.if they screw up,a good manga can be an only averaga in rating.let's hope that xebec didn't screw up and made this a good one.(there's indeed some case where tha anime become WAY better than the original manga itself.but it is pretty rare.
smile.gif
)

Well saying it's like fma is kinda harsh it's the same topic but they seem to be doing it differently. I like the animation it has humor put in at really good times. I'm looking forward to this one. Teh only thing that I might not like is the whole main charater has latent powers which they don't know about. ohh well just keep an eye out.
ph34r.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back