Bishounen Pics

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

chiisai_hana

-nipah!
Retired
Similar to the ecchi pics thread, but different in that this thread is for sharing images of anime boys. Same rules apply as in the ecchi threads:

*Post thumbnails only. You may do this using sites like http://imageshack.us/ or http://imagevenue.com/
*Pictures must not be 'hentai' in nature (so no hardcore yaoi or the equivalent) These images will be removed.
*While moderate double posting is allowed, please try to keep it to a minimum and space it out over a few days

Have fun!

The pictures that started this whole thing:
QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Jul 19 2007, 09:33 PM)][Shonen-Ai] Pics

you were right Chiisai I should have posted this here...some ppl just dont have tolerance
dry.gif

This tread will never get as high hits as the Ecchi Pic Thread.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh now I'm blind.
sad.gif
ph34r.gif

That's not the point ... it's just that there is somewhere for these pictures to go. You wouldn't want them showing up in the ecchi threads, would you? Because I can find some lovely pictures to share there if you'd like
wink.gif

So this post isn't a waste .... Code Geass:

Hmm and I was already wondering when one of the girls would start such a thread
laugh.gif
. Well who knows maybe this thread will convince some more girls to join ftv in the future
rolleyes.gif
QUOTE Because I can find some lovely pictures to share there if you'd like wink.gifHahah I guess JCD will never ever visit the ecchi pics thread again if you would do it
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 20 2007, 10:00 AM)This tread will never get as high hits as the Ecchi Pic Thread.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh now I'm blind.
sad.gif
ph34r.gif

Yeah if ur bliind its because you want to...cuz the real question is..What are you doing here in the first place?....hmmmmm...i think ur into the whole shounen ai scene thing....
cool.gif
nobody blames you...hey if ur into this well good for you!!! ^^

BTW Yep that was rlly funny after seing the reactions of all those ecchi cravers.
laugh.gif
and i do hope guys and girls not only just download these pics but help this thread grow and grow. See the point here is not to get as many or a lot more hits than the Ecchi Thread. Instead to facilitate fansubtv members, whether they be guys or girls, access to hot sexy and cute bishounen pics. ^^

Cuz it wont be easy just chiisai and I posting pics everyday
smile.gif

Some more Loveless Pics

OMG...poor Lulu gettin all smoochies for the got-to-be-dead Suzaku.
tongue.gif

[Angel's Feather]

Some pics of this anime have already been posted but heres some more for your delight!!!
rolleyes.gif

@chiisai: jejeje Frisky manga the After I Get Drunk On You Pic
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back