A Moral Question?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dark-Casper

-ALS
Retired
Heads up, this is loooong... teenage problems I guess? haha I doubt anyone to read it, just needed to babbel a bit
wink.gif

Ok, so this is a predicament I was in with myself saturday through sunday afternoon: I was staying at my friend's (John) because he wanted me to go to a company picnic with him that his dad was hosting (company of a bank or something or other.) Anyways his sister (Jenna) was also having a friend (Ashley) over who happens to be thirteen. My first impression of her was that she's just another one of Jenna's dumb friends that I can't stand since Jenna is the biggest primadonna ever--but something hit me eventually that maybe I like her (Proll lust if anything?) Anyways she kept talking to me and saying I should play basketball since I'm 6'1"/6'2". The way I see it the problem wasn't really the age as I was only two years older, but she was like 5' and also Jenna's friend. Granted sometimes I'm mistaken for up to twenty but normally taken for 17 (John's age.) But we were in the pool later and I was hitting on her but then we had those shoulder wrestling matches for some reason and the hyper testerone me kicked in and I was all like "Fafner Mark VI, Go!" She obviously wasn't into anime and mistook it for Video Games and started calling me a "Video Game Freak." Then later on John and her had some stupid argument about goggles and somehow I got involved thinking I had them in my bathing suit pocket and subsequently got kicked twice in the groin by Jenna. Thus, I got fed up and just took them away (even though it wasnt my house.) Then John got the bright idea to play with Jenna's ball... which got her mad and thrashing at me again. In my haste to get rid of the ball I threw it over the pool and consequently the nearby fence
dry.gif
. So the ungrateful whore had us climb over the fence into prickers and woods to get it and didn't even give a thank you but Ashley did. But while we were in the pool I got the impression that she liked John even though he's four years older, so I kind of distanced myself from the whole "liking her thing."

The next day at this picnic thing they went all out with rock climbs, etc. So she kept climbing the rocks over and over and despite me thinking she hated me it seemed different towards the end like maybe she did like me, she had started slowly talking to again afterall, despite my idiotic remarks about her breast size >.<. Anyways the point of this whole thing, do you think it would be right for me to ask her out?

Also as a sidepoint, throughout the day MKK kept popping up in my head... I wonder why... *cough* loli */cough*

Haha, that was another one of my sticking points, btw, did you see what I tacked onto end of first post? I edited on there.. But at the same time not many people here are into anime...

wait didn't she kick you in the noots? ...twice?! that's a damn good reason not to ask someone out. in fact, that's a good reason to stay the hell away from someone. i hope that was an accident... twice.

That was Jenna that did it, John's sister, the whore I hate.... Trust me she really is a whore ontop of it... wouldn't mind killing her after what she was trying to say I did last night.

lol you might want to edit your original post then because it says you got kicked by ashley not jenna
tongue.gif
Other than that if you like her enough ask her or get to know more about her *shrug*. On a side note though your reactions to jenna might not help you too much
smile.gif

if you like her, learn basketball for additional points. then ask her out ^__^...

edit: i dont think its a moral issue or anything tho

yea, that was what i was gonna ask -- where's the moral problem?
smile.gif
it's just a matter of you being interested in ashley (enough to try to go somewhere with her) or not.. that's not morality
smile.gif

give it a try if you think she's worth it!

/jp

Eeek turns out she's 12... well gotta go John's over and don't want him to know I posted this... He had been wrong about the age and chose to laugh at me for it today at the mall.

well if you like her enough try getting to know her more before asking her out . who knows she might come on to you and ask you before you ask her

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Jul 25 2005, 10:16 PM) Eeek turns out she's 12... well gotta go John's over and don't want him to know I posted this... He had been wrong about the age and chose to laugh at me for it today at the mall.
lol, nice one mate. how old did you think she was?

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jul 24 2005, 05:51 PM) if she did freak out when u shout out ""Fafner Mark VI, Go" then i cant think of a better excuse not to. Man i wish my girlfriend will like anime...
Fafner Mark VI,?????

wtf is dat??? i no its anime but wtf is it

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Jul 24 2005, 05:45 PM)Also as a sidepoint, throughout the day MKK kept popping up in my head... I wonder why... *cough* loli */cough*
LMAO. LOLI!!

it depends if you like them young or not D-C, she may be remarkably mature for a 12 yrs old! but just a little hint, girls generally like you to get along with there friends - not be friends with there friends but get along with them. and i sense your groinal area may suffer greatly. i spose you could call it equivilent trade - nuts for loli !!! thats the principles of alchemy.

it'll sort if self out once the lust period is over and you can make your move.

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jul 26 2005, 07:22 AM) LMAO. LOLI!!

it depends if you like them young or not D-C, she may be remarkably mature for a 12 yrs old! but just a little hint, girls generally like you to get along with there friends - not be friends with there friends but get along with them. and i sense your groinal area may suffer greatly. i spose you could call it equivilent trade - nuts for loli !!! thats the principles of alchemy.

it'll sort if self out once the lust period is over and you can make your move.
nuts for loli.. i dont think that's equivalent trade. its pretty harsh infact.
"who here is so brave that would sacrifice his nuts for loli. if any, speak for him have i offended?"

anyway, the younger the better buddy hehe... *onimike joins the dark side*

heres one for you my mother keeps trying to fix me up with 15 year old girls prefferbly my cousins friends ... yes blondie preppy girls with nice bodies ... sighs and im 20 ... but my mom is like its okey shes 15 old enough for you . this is my mother 4th time this year tring to fix me up with a 15 year old

haha, Im not reall a fan of loli though but I seem to have a habbit of liking girls around 13-14 a year or two older...

She turns 13 in a month, I turn 16 in four

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back